Budding Friendship

Draco practically ran towards the infirmary, not wanting to be late. He was thankful there was no one in the way to ask a hundred questions about him being out at this hour of the night.

As soon as Draco entered the ward, his eyes fell on Harry and he immediately felt a pang of jealously in his heart.

Harry and Ron, both sat beside the bed, where Albus was sleeping peacefully(Madam Pomfrey informed him before he come into this ward).

But the problem was, that Harry laid his head on Ron's shoulder and Ron in turn leaned towards Harry.

Draco just couldn't understand his sudden burst of emotions, was it because of his children showing up suddenly, that now he wanted the father of his children all to himself?

Although he composed himself, bought the Malfoy's famous 'I hate everyone' look on his face and said softly,

"Potter, hey Potter wake up for Merlin's sake!"

Harry woke up and said in a low voice "it better be important Malfoy! Or I'll hex you this instant!"

"Well Lily just had a nightmare and was asking for you. So decide for your self, is your family more important or sleeping in weasel bee's arms! I'm leaving!"said Draco, but Harry did notice the slight hint of jealously and self doubt in Draco's rather cold voice.

"Malfoy! Wait!" said Harry as he ran after Draco.

Draco ran towards the Astronomy Tower, Harry really wanted to go to Draco and calm him down, talk it out. They had the absolute right to know each other's feelings, even if it's just a small infatuation.

But Harry decided against it. He straightaway went to the dorm room where the children was staying.

He found Lily listening to Hermione, who looked like she's telling a story, softly though, careful not to wake other children up.

"Hey Lily! How are you princess? Mal-Draco told me you had a nightmare." Harry spoke softly, laying down beside Lily. As if on cue, Hermione went back to her bed, leaving the father daughter duo alone.

"Dada you walked away from me, mommy, Scorpie, Jimmie and Al. Mommy was crying and I called you sho many times you didn't lishen"Lily said, tears again started rolling from her eyes.

"Hey princess I would never do that! It was just a foolish dream, forget about it yeah? Come on you're a strong girl aren't you?" Harry said, giving her a comforting smile and rubbing her back soothingly.

"Dada were is papa now? Is Al okay?" Asked Lily.

"Papa is with your brother. And Albus is alright Lily, he was just recovering from fever and apparently did not eat anything today, that's why he fainted, he's perfectly fine now."said Harry, reassuringly.

After Lily was asleep, Harry was on another mission, to go talk to Draco.

He silently walked out of the room, checked the marauder's map and found that Draco was still in the Astronomy Tower.

Once he reached, he saw a very vulnerable looking Draco, sitting cross legged on the cold floor, his back against the wall.

Harry and Draco never shared anything but hatred between them! Or did they just hate each other's choices?

Harry's footsteps echoed as he walked up to Draco and laid down on the cold floor, parallel to the wall, keeping his head on Draco's lap.

"Well I guess you're at the wrong place Potter! Weasel is in the infirmary."said Draco bitterly.

"Never knew you'd be this hot when you're jealous"said Harry grinning.

"Shove off Potter! Who said I'm jealous?"replied Draco, looking away from Harry's eyes.