Very Unlike Draco

Draco woke up. But it wasn't the usual sunshine and brightness outside the window. It was dark and chilly.

Draco for a second, thought that Hogwarts was attacked again by the dementors. He slowly got out of his bed and remembered yesterday's events.

A smile made its way to his face along with the heat that rised up his cheeks. Still blushing, Draco made his way towards the room of requirement, craving the warmth of a certain golden boy.

As soon as he entered the room of requirement, his smile dropped and his heart felt heavy.

"Harry? Wha-what is happening here?"said Draco, looking at Harry with his eyes wide.

There on the couch, sat Harry with Ginny on his lap, straddling him as they snogged each other.

"Malfoy? Why the hell are you here?"said Harry, bitterness evident in his eyes.

"Harry? How can you do this after what happened yesterday?"replied Draco, still not able to process the situation.

"What is your problem Malfoy? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?"replied Ginny, with a bored expression on her face.

"Shut up Weasley! Harry you're here in the room of requirement! What will the kids think if they see you like this?"yelled Draco, his anger rising.

"Why would I be ashamed to kiss my future wife?"replied Harry with a straight face.

"Mommy!"called out James as he ran towards Ginny who opened her arms for the teenager to hug her with a smile.

"No..No this can't be true!"Draco whispered to himself.

"James, you said, you said...I'm your mummy right?"said Draco, tears already escaping his eyes.

"Who are you?"replies James.

Year 2021

Headmistress McGonagall's Office,

Minerva stood up from her chair as she saw the Potter couple enter her office. Honestly, she had been waiting for them.

"Minerva! Our kids are in grave danger, please help us! Please!"said Harry pleadingly.

"Mr Potter, please calm down and have a seat. Madam Granger is also joining us. We'll make sure that we get the children back."said McGonagall, as calm as ever.

As of cue, Hermione, along with her husband entered the headmistress' office, stress evident on her face.

"I had a meeting with the Department of Magical Innovation and Repair, they said it will take a few weeks for them to repair the Time Turner"informed Hermione.

"But exactly how many do you mean by a 'few' Hermione?"asked Harry, soon realizing that his question sounded foolish.

I don't know Harry! I'm as worried as you are, calm down will you?"replied Hermione, her head pounding.

"Can't we just use another time turner? I mean there have to be some Time Turners that the ministry might have not destroyed?" Ron chimed in.

"Mr Weasley, let me inform you that other time turners will be of no use to us. We'll not be able to find out for when that certain time turner was used previously, which will be of no use to bring the kids back. What if children went back years ago or years far ahead? I'm afraid, other time turners are very weak and of absolutely no use."