45|my anchor

Sorry for the late update, had some personal issues to deal with.

That scene where Stiles completed the pack symbol in the show was so cute

What are you guys thinking so far?

——————————

I rushed over to Stiles, lifting him up so that he could sit up against the wall

I rushed over to Stiles, lifting him up so that he could sit up against the wall. He groaned as I helped him, his limbs heavy and useless.

"Why did you make me let him go?" I scowled at Scott.

"Because Tracy was going to kill you," he said, throwing his arms up. "What did you expect me to do? Just let them kill you?"

I felt my anger bubbling inside me, the air thickening around me, "You were more than happy to stand by and trust Theo last time."

"Riley, I understand-"

"No, you don't!" I shouted, biting back tears. "I nearly died alone in a fucking box in the ground because you decided you trusted him over us."

"Ri?" Stiles said softly from the ground.

Shaking my head, I ran a hand through my hair. "You can forgive him if you want, Stiles, but I'm not ready for that. I'm going home."

Neither of them said anything as I walked away, heading back towards the ladder. When I reached it about five minutes later, I took a moment to catch my breath. Using my abilities barely one day out of waking up from almost dying probably wasn't my best idea, my body felt drained and tired.

"We need help," I heard Scott's voice say, travelling on the wind and making its way to me. I stopped climbing to listen.
"If Theo's got his own pack now then we need ours. We have to get the others back."

"The others?" I heard Stiles ask doubtfully. "You mean Kira who's currently battling a homicidal fox spirit inside of her, Malia who is barely even speaking to her own sister, Lydia who's stuck in Eichen House, Liam who almost killed you, Isaac is probably the only one left, and Riley who isn't exactly your biggest fan at the moment? "

"Also known as our best friends."

I bit my lip at his words. We all really had fallen apart; not just the pack, but a friendship we had all shared since before kindergarten.

There was a moment of quiet, before I heard Stiles' voice again, "Okay, how?"

"One by one," Scott answered.

"I don't know what you think you're going to say to Riley, dude. She's pissed," Stiles answered. "I'm not exactly happy either, but my dad talked some sense into me. Riley, she's just- she's been disappointed one too many times by people who she's supposed to be able to trust."

"I know," Scott answered. "I'm going to fix it though. She's basically my sister, I'm not about to give up on her."

I left after that, deciding I didn't need to hear anymore.