74|peace summit

Sorry this chapter is late, had a bit of writer's block with this season

I really wish Dylan had been available for this season, it felt so weird not having Stiles there

——————————

The next morning Isaac came by to pick me up just like he said he would

The next morning Isaac came by to pick me up just like he said he would. But before we left, we sat in the kitchen with Charlotte and Iris and told them everything that had happened the previous night. There were no secrets between the Pack right now, especially considering this involved hunters.

"So, Brett and his sister were killed?" Charlotte asked softly.

I nodded, "Lori. Yeah, they were."

"I can't do this again," she said, shaking her head as she got up from the table and walked out.

I wanted to go after her, but I knew that she would want to be alone for a moment. "Has she been doing okay?" I asked Iris, hoping that they hadn't been keeping anything from me.

Iris sighed as she looked over at Isaac and me. "That's just it. Things have been great. After everything with the Benefactor and the Ghost Riders you were out of Beacon Hills and safe. There was no one trying to kill supernatural creatures. She just worries so much about all of you."

"We all survived the Benefactor and the Ghost Riders and we'll survive this, too," I tried to assure her. The look on her face told me she knew I was nervous as well but thankfully, she didn't voice this observation.

Isaac looked at the time on his phone before standing up from the table, "We should get going or we're going to be late. Are you coming, Iris?"

The woman shook her head, "I'm going to stay and look after Char. Riley can fill me in later. Look after each other."

"Don't worry, I'll keep her safe," Isaac said, the side of his mouth tilting up in a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "If anything, it'll be me saving you, Lahey. Wouldn't want you to mess up your hair."

Isaac held a hand to his chest in mock offence, "Wow, Riley. You used to be more creative."

Scoffing, I grabbed my bag and got up from the table, laughing to myself. "We'll see you later, Iris."

Before heading down the hall to their bedroom to check on Charlotte, the woman smiled with a nod before heading down the hall to their bedroom.

Isaac and I walked out the front and got into the McCall family's car, which he was borrowing while Scott was driving the Jeep. Apparently, he had decided to leave the motorcycle at home today.

He drove us to the entrance to the pipeline, where we got out and entered. When we reached the Argent Bunker everyone else was already there and waiting.

"Sorry we're late," I announced as we entered the room, Isaac closing the door behind us.

"It's no problem. We were just telling Argent what happened last night," Lydia said.