53|success

So close to the end of this season

Also, side note, I watched Cherry (Tom Holland's new movie) and it's very impressive. I also saw Chaos Walking, and it was really good!

Another side note, out of curiosity for possible future fics, do you guys prefer first-person (e.g. I said) or third-person (e.g. she said, Riley said)?

——————————

"My dad's got an APB out," Stiles told us

He, Malia, Isaac, Liam, Lydia, Kira and I all stood around Scott's kitchen table the next morning. No one had heard from Mason or Corey since last night, and we needed to find him as soon as possible.

"For a 5'8" 16-year-old?" Kira asked.

"I recommended nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf," Stiles shrugged.

Liam's eyes fell, a sad look on his face. "It still might not be him."

None of us said anything, not wanting to be the one to remind him that he was there with Scott when they found the evidence. The bloodied shoes were found in Mason's car. The car that Scott had been lead to by the Beast's scent.

It was Mason - whether we wanted it to be or not.

When Liam realised no one was going o reply, he looked away again. "But, Hayden's at the school looking."

"I can keep checking the woods," Malia offered.

Isaac nodded, "I'll go into town, see if I can catch his scent or Corey's anywhere."

"My mum can check all the hospitals in the county," we heard our Alpha say.

All of us turned to see him entering the room, looking much better than he had the day previous. This wouldn't exactly be difficult because just like multiple times before, he had looked to be on the verge of death. And yet, here he was the next day, healthy with hope in his eyes.

"We can find him," Scott assured us all.

Liam seemed somewhat more hopeful after hearing Scott's words since most of us hadn't provided him with any. "What happens then?"

"We figure out a way to save him."

"Okay," Lydia said with a nod. "Where else could we look?"

"Let's ask Corey."

I held up a hand, "Yeah, we've had just as much luck finding him as we've had to find Mason. And it doesn't really help that he can disappear."

Scott shrugged, before reaching to the side quickly and grabbing the thin air. Except, it wasn't thin air.

Corey manifested as Scott grabbed ahold of his shirt, eyes wide with shock. He can't have been too surprised though, considering Scott had been able to sense him that time in the tunnel.