Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys!

So this story is really popular amongst my fans! The last time I checked I was 95 on whats hot!! Highest I've been so far!!

This is for the people who keep asking me to upload and believe me I've wanted to upload to be unfortunately I have school stuff that hold me down.

For dramatic affect, play the song during your reading. (The song helped me write this)

Luv u guys, hope you like it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Fourteen

Harmony's POV

          "Come on Harmony, if you love me you would leave with me" Blaine begs, giving me his puppy dog face.

          "Of course I love you Blaine, but I just can't up and leave" I argue with him.

          A look of anger passes through his face and he grabs my arm, hauling me up from the bench.

          I whimper in pain, and attempt to pull my arm out of his grasp.

          Blaine has been showing signs of abusiveness ever since we declared our love for each other. He tends to get angry easily all the time.

          "Blaine babe please your hurting me" I snivel.

          Blaine releases my arm, but wraps his arm around my waist, burying his face in my hair.

          "I'm sorry Harmony, forgive me?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

          I cave in and nod my head.

          There's no way I could say no to him.

          Blaine smiles and snatches my hand, looking me dead in the eye.

          "Harmony Kingston, will you run away with me? I love you with all my heart and I promise the day I turn 20, I'll marry you" Blaine declares with honesty.

          I smile as my eyes well up with tears.

          I've always imagined myself married to Blaine some day with mini Blaine's running around the house to keep me company while he's off at work.

          "I'd love to" I choke out through my tears.

          Blaine smiles and jumps up, pulling me in for a hug, placing little kisses all over my face.

          "I love you so much Harmony" He murmurs in between kisses.

          "Me too" I sniffle.