Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to Google Images

Holy frigging flying pickle,

 I'm on the what's hot list!!! Yay!!! 535th last time I checked, but I'm still there!!!

I can't even tell you guys how happy I am that I'm actually on the whats hot, so I'll just say thanks to all those people who are reading, voting, commenting and fanning. I now have 10 amazing fans :) I'm in the double digits :)))

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

Chapter Ten

Harmony's POV

          I stood out in the kitchen, dressed and reading, munching on a slice of cheese while waiting for Drew to hurry up and finish walking Echo so we can head out.

I'm wearing the same outfit I was wearing yesterday, except this time instead of flip flops I'm wearing my black Chuck Taylors. This morning I was going to wear another outfit, but when I tried it on I soon found out it was too small. I tried on the other two, and they were also too small. I did throw the outfit in the wash while I was showering, so at least it's clean.

I hear the front door open, and a jingle sound as Echo dashes into the kitchen for a drink, then bounds over to me.

I bend down to his level and start patting his head, all the while his tongue lolling out.

"Did you have a good walk?" I ask in a baby voice.

Echo licks the side of my face and barks.

"I'm taking that as a yes" I laugh.

"Mony, I'm getting in the shower then we'll go" Drew says, leaning against the door frame watching us.

I nod my head and scrunch my eyebrows together.

Did he just call me Mony? I thought he was calling me Peaches. I do however prefer Mony over Peaches, doesn't make me sound like a baby Mammoth, like Peaches from Ice age.

"Alright, I like that one better" I tell him.

"Good so do I" Drew throws over his shoulder on his way to the bathroom.

I plonk my butt down on the floor beside Echo and sit criss-cross-apple-sauce. Echo prances into the living room and returns with a chew toy.

He drops the rope in my lap, then sits down in front of me and lets out a little bark.

"Didn't you just go for a walk? Shouldn't you be tired?" I ask, snatching up the toy.

Echo whines and clamps his mouth around the opposite end and begins to pull.

          I start to pull also, causing Echo to growl playfully and dig his back claws into the ground.

          That's how I spend 15 minutes while Drew showers. Echo will pull and I'll pull, then he'll pull and try to get me to let go of the toy, but I don't.