Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One

Hey y'all, sorry for the whole extra chapter twenty. I deleted it, but I just wanted to say it was only there because Chapter 20 didn't feel like uploading so I had to try and upload it like 4 times. Sorry for getting your hopes up :/

Anyway, I'm sick. If this isn't great, that would be why. I basically wrote this in my head while I was sleeping this afternoon.

I may change by username only for the reason that my mum figured out about my writing and uploading. I do not want her reading my stories cause I don't want to know what she thinks. She'll probably tell everyone she knows about my writing if she thinks it's fantastic and I don't want a bunch of people I know reading my writing. I wouldn't be able to show my face around them again.

Anywho, enough of my jabbering, I'll let you get to the story.

~<~<~<~<~~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Chapter Twenty One

Harmony's POV

The minute Drew's lips connect with mine, the whole world stops. My body freezes, my heart stops beating, my hands lay limply on Drew's hips and from my head to my toes, my body is lightened with sparks.

For seconds my mind stays blank, nothing flowing through it. My senses don't come to life until Drew goes to pull away.

Then, it hits me. Drew, is kissing me. Drew is frigging kissing me! All, I'm doing is standing here like a frigging statue.

My mind snaps to the present, my hands wind themselves around Drew's neck; my fingers weave themselves into his hair; to keep him from moving. I move my lips in sync with his, drawing him closer to me. When I pull Drew closer to me, the kiss grows more passionate. Drew becomes more confident, nibbling on my lower lip.  I fight for dominance, but am betrayed by a moan allowing Drew to slip is tongue into my mouth. Drew takes a couple steps forward, backing us up to the wall.

No matter how hard I try to keep the kiss going without needing to take a breather, I end up pulling away from Drew, gasping for air. I rest my forehead against his, my eyes drifting close. Drew's fingers glide across my face. Over my eyelids, my nose, my lips, brushing the hair from my eyes.

Neither of us says anything. The wind whistles softly around us, blowing around my hair. The stars twinkle above us, sending up light.

"That's all for tonight folks" I hear the DJ's voice from the beach.

A flourish of yells and other noises erupt around us, as the beach is cleared and people hop in their cars. And yet, neither Drew nor I have spoken a single word.

Just as I can no longer take the silence, Drew finishes it.

"Say something, please" He begs.

I smile and lean down to kiss his cheek. "Best kiss I've ever had"

Drew smirks, "Well that's good too know"

I smile, dropping my head to the crook of his neck. "Take me to bed Mr. Edwards"

Drew chuckles, grabbing my waist as I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Yes ma'am"

Drew carries me into the bedroom, dropping me gently into my side of the bed. He walks around to his side of the bed, flicking off the lights as he goes. Drew crawls into the bed, wrapping his arms around me, drawing me closer to him.

"Night Peaches" I hear Drew whisper, kissing my forehead.

"Night Buzaroo" I peck his chest, snuggling into him.

The last thing I hear is Drew chuckling as I drift into sleep wondering, where this leaves us now?

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

I know this isn't much, but this is all I can write without passing out.

Question for y'all, I got my Kindle today, but I have a problem. I have no idea what to read. I've read so much it isn't even funny. I've red every single one of Sarah Dessen's books, and I loved them. Although the point here is, have you read any good Romance stories or Historical fiction stories? If so, tell me in your comment. I really need something to read.

I'm starting this thing, kinda like How well do you know your characters. Today will be the first question day, yay!! hehe, lol.

Recently, I've started a new story that I may be posting when this one is finished. Because I'm such a nice person, I'll post the prologue (Maybe?) under private so only my fans can read it. I won't post the link on my profile though. If you want to read it, chat me up I'll give you the link. It will NOT be up tonight, maybe tomorrow or Friday if things go ok.

Anyway, where does this leave them? What do you think Drew meant by I'm done (mentioned this line last chapter)

Song on the side, Jar of hearts Christina Perri. Pretty song, check it out.

That's all for now folks,

Comment

Vote

Fan

Ren