stiles stilinski - its gonna be okay

"Hey stiles look at me its gonna be okay just breath" as I said seeing stiles freaking out 

"this is not okay I just killed donovan and what were you doing here anyways" he said out of breath freaking out.

"I was making sure you were okay" I said getting nervous at this point I couldn't tell him the truth and if I did it would make things worse. 

"well thanks for asking, but i'm fine. we just have to let someone know" he said picking up to call 911.  911 picked up but he got nervous and decided to not speak 

"stiles we have to go now there tracking the phone down so they would know where we are" I said grabbing him to leave. 

"wait" he said as he puts a book down at the door to cover his tracks.

we leave the school and make it to the jeep. "stiles everything is going to be fine just relax" as I broke the silence.

"None of this is okay y/n"he said getting ready to drive away but he didn't. instead he held the wrench that was covered in donovan's blood. 

"look at me stiles it was self defense" I said trying to make the situation better.

"but I cant stop thinking about it if-" I kissed him to help get his mind off of it this kiss was slow yet soft. stiles pulls back  and kisses me again. he moves down to start kissing my neck. leaving hickey as I moan lightly. 

he stop pushing you to the backseat while pulling your shirt off, revealing a blue lace bra. he kissed down your body taking your leggings revealing you underwear. stiles switched positions making yous sit on top of him. he moved his hands down your body gently squeezing your boobs to your ass. 

he moved toward your dripping wet heat while rubbing his hands over it. he could feel the wetness through your underwear. your hands moved down to his lower waist pulling his pants off. he ripped off off your underwear. stiles gently started rubbing your clit making you moaned slightly.

stiles kissed your lips then going to your boobs, sucking on your nipple. he pulled his underwear down revealing his hard boner. he lined himself with your entrance. slowly going in making you moan. you could feel all of him. 

you started to bounce up and down slowly hitting the right spots.  stile hands ran all through you body gripping on to you. he groaned each time you went faster. stiles took you and started thrusting himself into you making more pleasure. causing you to moan loudly.

stiles moved reaching your g-spot hitting over and over as you feel your orgasm build up.he kept thrusting into that spot with your body tensing up. you moaned louder and louder until you just released. you rested on to stiles out of breath. he relaxed and hugged you tightly  

"were going to be ok stiles" i said running my hands through his hair

(hope you guys enjoyed thanks for the reads. who should I do next?. oh and just remember you're appreciated)