Brett Talbot - So Sweet

Me and Mason were in the gym and Liam was pulling a-lot of weights. Mason was going on about Garret and how Liam was avoiding him. so I changed the subject. 

So dont you have a lacrosse game today? I said looking at him pull weights

"yeah I know thats why im getting ready it will be easy It's just a scrimmage" he said out of breath. 

"You know who you're playing, right?" Mason said giving him a concerned face

"Yeah, I mean, no. I guess I missed the announcement". Liam said brushing it off 
"Liam... It's your old school. Devenford Prep". Mason said I could see Liams face turn red knowing that this had really got him worked up. I didnt really know what happen to Liam besides all his other problems.
                                                                                                            .    .     .

"Brett!" Liam shouted getting a tall and hot persons attention
"Ahh, here we go" Mason said "I mean how bad could it be hes tall very cute and those abs" I said practically drooling over him. as I heard Mason laugh. we walked up by Liams side receiving a look from Brett.

"I just wanted to say... Have a good game" Liam said with a smile trying to get a handshake from him.

"That's cute, Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologize, and everything's fine?" Brett said angry but trying to be sarcastic. "Hi princess I believe we havent met yet. Im Brett" he said trying to be kind

" Thats Y/N stay away from her you- Liam gets cut of by Scott and Stiles trying to stop whatevers going on.

"Hey how about you come with me beautiful" Brett says I had to follow him he was so hot and intimidating at the same time.

"So Y/N do you think you could help me with something" he says taking his shirt off revealing those abs of his.

 "Yeah I could do whatever you want" I said I just wanted to kiss him he looked so great right now"   "This will be our little secret you got that' he said as I nodded

Brett decided to kiss me. this was crazy knew we barley knew each other but ive heard alot about him.  His hands move down my waist squeezing tightly like I was his and only his.  I pulled back he gave the are you ok with this? look. I went back to kiss him rough and how could I resist those abs. 

I pull my shirt off revealing my bare breast. he starts kissing down my neck softly bitting leaving marks. He goes down to my nipples sucking gently, rolling his tongue around.  he kisses down to my stomach pulling my skirt down. he pushes on the thin lace material by my heat. he rubs gently causing me to moan slightly.

Brett takes off my panties shoving two fingers in straight away. he starts pumping hitting all the right spots causing me to moan even louder. he quickly replaces it with his member about 8 inches. I could feel my walls tighten around him. he goes at a fast pace causing me to let out the dirtiest scream ever. 

"Holy shit you feel so good" Brett says he puts both of his hands on my hips to keep mean in place.  he hit all my spots perfectly. I knew I was going to cum. he grunts as my walls tighten around him and he releases and I soon came after him.

"Now Y/N your so sweet for doing this for me " Brett said putting his stuff back on

"your amazing but promise this is our secret and your not using this to go against Liam"

"Y/N I promise and I knew I wanted you when I saw you" he said kissing me then leaving 

( Hey guys sorry for taking so long just alot going on. Happy Pride month to all I appreciate all of you. I had a different idea for this story, but my mind was somwhere else lmao. this was an okay story not my best work but I hope you guys enjoy we are now at 66.1k readers thats amazing. Do you guys want smut from different shows or even fluff, sad monologues etc from different shows like TVD, Outer banks, Originals etc. just let me know in the comments - yours truly MoodyXTea.