Liam Dunbar - Locker Room

you were watching Scott coach the lacrosse practice. the team was sucking so far, Scott became a  good assistant coach until coach started yelling at him. All of a sudden Scott walks up to you.

"Hey y/n I need you to find Liam he need to be here" he said with a concerned face 

"I"ll find him" I said walking away to find Liam face down on the bench with Mason

"I can't handle this" Liam said as Mason and Corey give up and decide to just start dressing Liam while struggling.

"you have to be kidding me" I said they all looked at me and finally Liam got up and he does look good shirtless.

"And you've handled so much worse than this, you're practically the Alpha now" mason said trying to encourage him.

"i'm nothing without her, Hayden left me" he said in a sad voice I couldn't take it anymore he should not be acting like this.

 "She moved, to protect her sister and it's not like she dumped you or anything" I said he looked at me with this face like anger that I just said that.

"can you guys give us a minute and tell Scott will be out in a few" I said the gave me the are you sure look? as I just glared at them as they left.

"why are you even here you haven't experienced something liked this" he said getting up walking closer to me. 

as he comes closer I kiss him I could tell he was shocked but we continued as he moved his hands down my waist. he went down my neck leaving soft kisses. I then proceed to move down to his shorts getting on my knees. I pull out his member its about 8 inches which was pretty good. I use my mouth to suck the tip taking it all the way down. I start sucking gently 

he pulls my hair to control my speed making me take it faster and hard into my mouth. I hear grunts from him knowing he was about to cum. I go back to the tip sucking until he cums into my mouth. he picks me up and lifts my dress and bends me over the lockers. he pushes into me feeling my walls tighten against him.

he speeds up making me scream. he goes even faster and I feel this tingly feeling in my stomach and I knew I was close. he starts to slow down as I came. he lets out a few grunts and shortly came after me.

"Do you still think you cant handle this" I said out off breath

"oh I can do this" he said ruching to get his clothes on giving me a quick kiss running out of the locker room.

"That's how you play lacrosse, McCall who is that kid he's spectacular"coach said 

"Coach, that's Liam" Scott said as Liam finally came onto the field

"Well, how the hell am I supposed to tell them apart/ They're all wearing the same thing" coach said 

"They've got numbers on their jerseys" he said walking towards me with a shocked face"Y/n what did you do to make him come I thought he was going to lose his place as captain" 
"oh umm I just gave him some good luck"I said while smirking 

( hey guys I just want to say a big thank you for 36.8k and being number 1 in the TW category i appreciate you all and will be writing some more today. lets just say the request are going to be great. remember you matter and ily guys :) )