True Alpha - Scott McCall

I was at Scotts house, I was new to this whole inner circle thing. Stiles was the one who broke it to me, I dont really mind I always believed in supernatural anyways.  it was so weird having a werewolf it was a myth and now im friends with them its all so confusing. 

"so your a what now" I said completely confuse while Scott is trying to explain why his eyes are red, I mean dont you have to kill to be an alpha I thought.

"Im a true alpha, meaning I dont have to kill for my power I have it naturally" he said softly making sure im ok with this I cant tell he had a worried look on his face. He goes on explaining how he saved beacon hills from all the supernatural and how they need us.

"How are you all still alive?" I said with a concern face. I never knew that it took this much from the supernatural its seems so draining.

 "Not all of us are" he said looking down he seemed sad like something went wrong and he felt like it was his fault for whatever happened.

whatever happened it wasn't your fault ok you guys fight just to survive and im glad to be apart of this pack even if im not supernatural. I said putting my hand on his thigh to make hime feel more comfortable.

"god I love you" he said with lust in his eyes, Scott never looked at me like this so it was something new and I knew where it would be going.

you got on top of him, kissing him his lips were soft, the kiss was passionate. he took off my top revealing a black lacey bra. his jaw was tense he pulled you back into the kiss, cupping the sides of your face. Scott flips you over and flashes his red eyes. "Im the alpha" he says 

"oh is that so" I traced my fingers around his abs. he pulls my pants down revealing  my soaking wet underwear. he places his finger over it feeling my wetness, I moan slightly as he continues  rubbing slow circles through the lacey material. he took them off still rubbing your clit creating intense pleasure, he pulled away taking his pants off. 

Scotts big hes around 8 inches. "beg" he says "Scott pls can I have you fill me up" he puts his long member to  your entrance making you moan loudly. you could feel him stretching you. Scott was very gentle till he went harder. you became a moaning mess, you heard grunts come from him. his nails digging into your thighs, "cum for me baby" he said 

he hit my g-spot making me explode, my eyes were tight shut and I was gripping the sheets so hard I finally let go. I felt his member twitch into me. 

"I really guess you are the true alpha" I said out of breath and tired 

"I warned you" he said with a smile on his face pulling me close kissing my forehead

( Hey guys last time I updated I was at 2.8k reads and now its 16.9k, I just want to say a big thank you and im glad you guys are enjoying. im getting tons of request and im glad to be giving back to you guys. I might be adding two more today not really sure and im sorry I take forever to post ill work on it. remember your appreciated  : )