prologue

NO ONE POV. 

Ayana is got ready for bed then she hears a knock on the hut door, and she walk toward the hut door. she is wonder who it could be at the hut door because it is so late at the night for visitor. she gets to the hut door, and she open up the hut door then she sees it is her friend Isabella stand out there. she sees Isabella is holding a baby in her arms. 

"Isabella, what are you doing out here this late of the night. come in ". Ayana said. Ayana moves to the side of the door so Isabella can walk in the hut. Ayana watches Isabella walks into the hut then Ayana watch Isabella starts walking around the hut. Ayana closes the hut door. Isabella starts to talk about why she is here. 

"I am sorry for come here this late of the night, but I did something bad and now my people want to kill me. I heard you are going to the new land tomorrow with everyone else. I need you to take my daughter with you please Ayana. "Isabella said. she keeps walking around the hut and Ayana is wonder what Isabella did. 

"Isabella come sit down and tell me what you did for your people want to kill you for. "Ayana said. Isabella walks over to a chair that is next to the table and she get to the chair then she sits down in the chair. Ayana walks toward the chair that is next to Isabella and she get to the chair then she sits down in the chair.

"I went on a mission to the underworld but me and my team got slip up then I got caught by the god hades of the underworld. he took me as a prisoner and the more time I spent with him I fell in love with him, and my team came save me. but somehow, they close the portal to the underworld with witches help. I found out I was pregnant with hades baby and my peoples found out about the baby. they think my baby can open up the portal to the underworld, so I have been on the run from my peoples. my brother has been helping me little bit and they killed raven because she helped me with everything before she dies, she told my peoples that my baby dies at birth, but it is a lie. I am going back to my peoples to face them.  I trust you to take care of my baby and I want you to raise my daughter ". Isabella said. she looks down at her baby girl that is in her arms, and she know she is doing the right thing for her baby. she shows Ayana her sleeping baby girl. 

"Yes, I will take care of her, and I will keep her safe for you Isabella. what is her name ". Ayana said. Ayana has this feel like this will be the last time she will see Isabella so she will protect her daughter. 

"Thank you, Ayana. In this bag I have everything for her and my shadow hunter thing for her. I wrote a letter for her to read when she gets older, please give them to her. her name is Bella ". Isabella said. she hands the bag to Ayana and Ayana take the bag. 

"Bella is beautiful name and I will give her everything on her 18 birthdays. I will tell her about you Isabella ". Ayana said. Ayana watches Isabella kisses her daughter on the forehead then Isabella gets up from the chair. she hands Bella to Ayana and Ayana take Bella from Isabella. Isabella looks at Ayana and her daughter then she walks toward the hut door then she gets to the hut door. she opens up the hut door and she turn her head around to look back at her daughter for one more time. 

"Thank you for this Ayana ". Isabella said. she walks out of the hut door into the night. Ayana uses magic to close the hut door softly to not wake up Bella and she get up from the chair. she walks over to the bed. she gets to the bed, and she lay Bella down on the bed and she put two pillows on each side of Bella. she starts to do a protect spell on Bella to make sure Isabella peoples do not find Bella. she gets done with the spell and she walk over to other side of the bed then she gets into the bed. she lay down in the bed facing Bella way to watch over her.

Isabella pov .  

Isabella is sitting in the prisoner cell waiting for her death to come then she hears someone walk toward the cell where she is, and she look up to see who it is. she sees it is her brother Alex. she is wonder why he is down here for.