Mixing Veritaserum and Truth or Dare is a bad idea.

Harry was woken the next day by Draco poking him in the side. "Huh?" Harry rolled over, grabbing his glasses and sliding them on his face. A smile snuck onto his face when he saw Draco. The toddler could never fail to make him smile in the mornings. "Yes Draco?"

"I hungry Hawwy." He said shyly.

"Yeah? Well I don't think it's too late, let me check." Harry looked over at a clock. "It's ten already? How'd that happen? Well it looks like we missed breakfast... but don't worry Dragon, I think we have some pancake mix in the cupboard."

"Pancakes?" Draco asked with an excited smile.

"Yes Dray, pancakes." Harry smiled at the toddlers enthusiasm. "Why don't you go get dressed, and I'll make us some breakfast, okay?"

"Otay Hawwy." Draco ran off to his room.

Harry chuckled softly to himself before quickly changing and going out to the kitchen. He managed to get out there before Draco. He started to make breakfast, putting a pan on the stove. He was in the process of flipping a pancake when a very energetic Draco came barreling into the kitchen.

Harry smiled at Draco, who was bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Someone really wants pancakes, huh?" He added another pancake to the small pile he had on a plate.

"Mhm!" Draco said, spinning around in circles. "Pancake!" He exclaimed, before breaking out into giggles.

Harry laughed. "Well you're just full of energy this morning Dragon." He put some pancakes onto a plate, putting butter on them and a little bit of syrup, being more careful about the amount due to what happened yesterday. He then grabbed a sippy cup and filled it with juice. He set the cup on the table, and cut up the pancakes before setting them down as well. Harry looked over at Draco, who was currently climbing up the back of the couch. "Draco!" Harry called, while chuckling softly at the toddler's energy. "It's time for breakfast!"

Draco squealed and ran over to the table, jumping into his seat. "Yay! Pancakes!" He took a couple of bites. "Yummy!" He looked up at Harry. "Hawwy eat too?" He asked.

"I'm coming Draco, I just gotta finish making this last one, then I'll be there to eat with you." Harry flipped the pancake onto his plate, then turned off the stove. He buttered the pancakes on his plate, then put a little bit of syrup on them, before joining Draco at the table.

The two ate their breakfast, and while Harry was cleaning up the kitchen, there was a knock at the door.

"I bet that's Ron and Hermione, and Blaise and Pansy too." He set the rag down that he was using to wash the counter- he knew he could use magic, but he liked doing it by hand, and besides, he didn't know the spell and didn't want to look it up. He walked over to the door, and opened it.

"Hey Harry! Hope you guys weren't doing anything important, but you two weren't at breakfast so we didn't know what time we should come down." Hermione said.

"Oh no, it's fine, I just overslept. We weren't doing anything, I was just cleaning the kitchen. You guys can come on in." They walked into the flat.

"By hand? Potter you do know there's a spell for that right?" Pansy said after she saw the rag resting on the counter. She pulled her wand out and pointed it at the kitchen. "Scourgify." She said. The kitchen was quickly cleant.

"So that's the spell..." Harry mumbled. "And I thought we were past using last names?" He asked.

"Eh, what can I say, old habits die hard Potter." Pansy said, chuckling a little.

"Oh whatever." Harry rolled his eyes. "I should go get Draco." He walked off into Draco's room, where the boy was playing with cars. He came back into the living room holding him.

Adventures in childhood, again- a Drarry storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें