Back to the flat... for the last time.

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry for how long it took for me to get this chapter out, I've been busy and have had a little bit of a writers block. But, here you go, the next chapter!

***

After moving back into the Gryffindor common room, Harry made his way down to breakfast the next day. That car had made itself a permanent spot in the pocket of Harry's robes. He sat at the table, somewhat surprised to see Pansy and Blaise sitting there.

"You guys are still here?" He asked

"Well of course we are Harry, you guys are our friends, whether Draco likes it or not." Blaise said.

Harry smiled. "Thank you, I know it's stupid but that means a lot to me, with Draco hating me again and everything."

"Of course Harry, we know how Draco is, we know he can be a git." Pansy said. "But, I think if he remembered or ends up remembering everything you did for him over the past month, he might be kinder to you. He may not seem like it, but he's the type to show gratitude over that type of thing."

Harry sighed a little. "I don't know Pans, he knows I had to have done something good for him or Snape would've taken him into his care without a second thought, and you guys definitely wouldn't be friends with me... I think it's just me. He hates me, and there's really nothing I could do to change that. He thinks anything good I do is just me 'playing the hero,' as he said yesterday."

"No matter what he thinks, that doesn't give the git the right to treat you like that." Ron said.

Everyone but Harry nodded in agreement.

"Can we- can we just not talk about this right now? I really don't feel like it." Harry said.

They all nodded, and continued on eating and talking, honoring their agreement, and avoided any and all topics that had to do with Draco. It was peaceful for a little while, before Draco approached the table.

"Parkinson? Zabini? What are you guys doing, eating with them?" He spat the last word.

Harry looked down at his plate, not showing his face, in fear of tearing up.

"They're our friends Draco, our friends who have the decency to call us by our first names, and who don't bully those who spent the last month making them as comfortable and happy as possible." Pansy spat back.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Your friends? Really? And I highly doubt that I was a happy toddler, being under Potter's care."

"Oh believe her Malfoy, you were." Ron piped up. "Did everything Harry asked, and did it with a smile on your face." He sniggered. "You even told him he was your favorite. Not that it needed saying though, not with how you never left his side."

"You're lying Weasley." He said through gritted teeth.

"He's not." Hermione piped up. "You blatantly refused to let Snape take care of you, even though you had hardly even met Harry. You clung to him like a leech."

At that Draco huffed and stormed back to the Slytherin table. Harry was still looking down at his plate.

"Harry? Are you okay?" Hermione asked, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No, no I am not. But I will be. I just need- I just need time. I'll get over it eventually." He said, his voice shaking slightly.

"If you ever need anything Harry, don't hesitate to ask us, alright?" Blaise said. "I know we haven't been friends nearly as long as you have been with Ron and Hermione, but me and Pansy are here for you to."

"Yeah, even if you just want to complain about Draco, you can come to me." Pansy said.

"Thanks guys.." Harry said, picking at his food. He didn't eat though. Breakfast passed, no one talked all that much. After breakfast, everyone went off to their classes. Everyone but Harry.

He skipped class, heading back to his and Draco's old flat, hoping it would still be there. He just wanted to spend one more day there, even if he had to spend it without Draco. He ran down the corridor, insanely relieved to see the door still there. He tentatively pushed open the door. He stepped into the room, memories of the last month washing over him, as if he had forgotten. He walked through the living room, remembering playing board games. He walked through the kitchen, remembering all the times he and Draco had missed the school breakfast and had made their own. He made his way to his old bedroom, remembering Draco waking him up, remembering all the times draco had demanded to cuddle with Harry as he slept. Harry felt tears prick at his eyes and he walked to Draco's room.

He looked at the race car bed in the corner, seldom used. He looked over at the things in the room, each attached with their own set of memories. The dresser, the closet, the bin of toys on the floor. Each one flooded Harry's mind with memories, causing tears to start to spill. He wiped his eyes, and left the room. He stayed in there for the rest of the day, only leaving for meals.

When the time came for him to leave and head back to the common room, he hesitated. He never wanted to leave the flat, because it felt as if he was leaving a life behind him. And really, he was.

Eventually, he made his way out of the room, and walked back down the corridor. He was looking at the ground as he walked, fighting off tears. He bumped into someone, but when he looked up to apologize, he was cut off.

"Watch where you're going Potter." Draco hissed at him.

Harry couldn't bring himself to respond, instead he just pushed past him and ran off towards the common room.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Draco grumbled, and it was the last thing Harry heard as he ran at full speed towards his common room.

Another A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story! There's four more chapters to this story! And I'm sorry for the way Draco's treating Harry, I promise that it will get better!