I Love You

Harry started talking. He told Pansy about nearly everything that had happened after he left Potions that day. He told her about how Snape was supposed to take care of Draco, but Draco didn't like that. As he was talking about that, Draco spoke up.

"I no wike him. He mean and scawy. I wike Hawwy, he nice to me." Draco said, nuzzling closer to Harry.

Pansy gaped. "He didn't want to stay with Snape? Why does he think he's scary?"

"Well, he did yell at him when he suddenly turnt into a child, and if I'm being serious Snape is not the nicest person, and I can totally understand why Draco doesn't want to be taken care of by him." Harry said.

Pansy nodded, and Harry started talking again. When he got to the doctor visit, he paused.

"Well? What did Madam Pomfrey say?"

Harry looked softly down at Draco, and gestured for Pansy to come closer so he could whisper it to her so that Draco wouldn't hear and get upset.

Pansy squinted at them for a minute before eventually moving towards Harry.

"He..." Harry sighed softly, then lowered his voice even more. "You can't tell anyone this, but... he was abused at home."

Pansy took a step back and started in shock. "No... there's no way-" She kept her voice lowered

Harry nodded. "I couldn't believe it either- but look at how he acted around his father before all this-"

"Oh my god- you're right-" She just stared.

Harry sighed. He subconsciously started playing with Draco's hair. Draco giggled.

Pansy looked at them. "He seems happy. But know if that ever changes Potter and you mistreat him, you'll regret it."

"Snape's already made that threat." He deadpanned.

Pansy gave Harry a bitchface. "He was my best friend when he was older. I should still be allowed to see him."

"You're just salty because he likes me better than you now." Harry said.

"I am not." Pansy said.

"You are too. Either way, it's fine. You can still come see him in our flat."

"I thought it was a room?"

"It's more like a small flat. It's got two bedrooms, a full bathroom, a kitchen and a living room with a fireplace."

"Then you'll have no problem if I bring Blaise along with me?" She asked.

"None." Harry said.

"Good." Pansy replied. "Me and Blaise will be around tomorrow then, Draco looks tired, and quite frankly so do you."

Harry looked over at Draco, and sure enough, his eyes were half closed and he was leaning on Harry's shoulder. He yawned.

"Yes he does. I think we're going to be going to bed." Harry said. He walked off. Pansy watched as Harry walked down the corridor, although Harry didn't know that. Once he thought Pansy was gone, he looked down at Draco. "You ready for bed Dray?" He asked the half asleep toddler in his arms.

Draco nodded. "Hawwy?"

"Yes Draco?"

"Will chu sweep wif me?" He asked shyly.

Harry leant down and kissed Draco's head. "Of course I will Dragon."

Pansy watched with a small smile as the two walked down the hallway towards their flat.

Once Draco and Harry got to their room, Harry walked to his room with Draco. He laid Draco down on the bed before climbing in with him. Draco immediately snuggled into Harry's chest. Harry smiled.

"Good night Draco." Harry wrapped his arms around the boy.

"Ni Ni Hawwy..." Draco said sleepily. He started to drift off into sleep.

Harry smiled and closed his eyes as well.

As Draco was starting to fall asleep, he said something that Harry was not expecting him to say at all. "I wuv chu Hawwy."

Harry was silent.

"Do chu wuv me too?" Draco asked, half-asleep.

Harry didn't answer for a moment. He took a deep breath. "I love you too Dragon."

Draco smiled sleepily and quickly fell asleep. There was no way Harry was going to be able to fall asleep as quickly.

If Draco loves me now, will he still love me when he's re-aged? Will he remember this? If he remembers this and doesn't love me anymore will he hate me? These thoughts were racing through Harry's head. He eventually was able to calm down and drift off into a very light sleep.