Preface

Unlike the most prefaces I have for my main project, I'm gonna make this quick to the point. 

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the new focus of my writing life, Three Lies, All True! For once, I'm writing something that isn't connected to my main project, woohoo! *Sweeps worldbuilding notes away* Nope, not connected! :DD

Yes, I decided to join in the Open Novella Contest this year. I missed the contest last year, so I decided to do it this year! I'm going to be mixing two prompts for my ONC entry. But, I'm gonna be honest. Even though I have a main prompt, it's not gonna be obvious that much, and it might be overtaken by my second prompt since that's what kicked the story to start. 

The cover was made by me and a friend, Angst-Filled-Simp. She created the sketch, lineart, some of the shading, and finishing touches, while I made the thumbnail, coloring, shading, and finishing touches as well. 

Also, for the sake of the ONC, I'm not going to add author's notes at the end of the chapters. That way, you guys can read it smoothly. 

Without further ado, here are the prompts that I chose.

Main Prompt

Secondary Prompt

Secondary Prompt

You all might be wondering, "How on earth are you going to pull that?" And to you, I say, "I have my ways

You all might be wondering, "How on earth are you going to pull that?" And to you, I say, "I have my ways."

Now, if you all know me, then I can never write a story without chaotic siblings, a group of people sharing one struggling braincell, and chaos. So, let us go onward and face the chaos that is twins sharing a single braincell with one even smarter braincell!

~ Ace O. Spades