Postface

Sips tea--oh, we're done? Well then, excuse me as I make sure my door is stab proof and that the stabbers are away.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed facing the chaos that is twins sharing a single braincell with one even smarter braincell.

Ah, I forget to mention that most of my MCs are also chessmasters. And I think my nonlinear story telling is starting to catch up. Which is weird, since we were supposed to race tomorrow. Oh well.

Anyway, Three Lies, All True is finally done. I honestly can't believe that I finished it before the deadline. I half expected to be in a typing craze during the beginning of May and forgetting to submit.

Anyway, since we're at the end. I just wanted to give small hints about the book, and how I, being the genius that I am, laid out all of my foreshadowing.

Firstly, let's go with the title. Three Lies, All True. I've always loved this title when I first made it, and I still like it. How can a lie be true, and how can you turn the truth into a lie?

Simple. It's not possible. You either tell a lie or you tell the truth.

But that doesn't mean it has to be a complete truth.

If you look back, Petra had never denied killing General Alejandro. She never even thought about it. They were either half truths, or she changes the topic immediately.

Peter was different from Adrien and Petra all the way from the beginning. Apart from having rounder ears, he also gets tired easily. In fact, the middle of the story was him passing out because he was tired.

Lastly, Adrien. He's a tricky guy, but that was exactly it. He's tricky, but direct to the point. None of his thoughts were lies, and he thinks in complete thoughts. The only time he didn't have those "complete thoughts" was when he was revealing stuff to Petra and Peter.

There has never been a lie in TLAT, except for Petra being the defect rather than Peter. Those three lies were all true.

By the way, as a small fun fact, if my memory serves me right the word "lie" has been mentioned in TLAT three times. I'm a genius, I know.

(No I'm not and even if that was the case it wasn't intentional--)

There are still many things I want to talk about in TLAT, but I unfortunately do not have the time or space. If you're interested to know more, you can join my Writer's Kingdom! A mini Discord server where you can join my kingdom and many other writers! The link is in my Wattpad Bio!

If you want to read more of my works, why not read my other project available as of the moment?

Untitled - Completed
Unnamed - In the works

Once again, everyone, thank you so much for reading. It has been a wild ride writing my ONC entry. Who knows. We might see more of Royisa and Nuryyn in the future.

~A happy Ace O. Spades that she finished her entry but had to edit :')