1

"My name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm auditioning for the role of Edward Harris." Louis says as he takes his place in front of the camera.

"Great, just do your own version. Don't try and copy Richard Gere, we had too many of those already. Can you do the scene in the car where you pick up Victor?" The casting director asks.

"Sure, can I get a chair? I'm supposed to be in a car, right?" Louis says.

An assistant brings him a chair and he sits down and takes a deep calming breath.
"Ready?" The casting director asks and he nods his head and slips into character. The casting director reads Victor's lines.
"Hey Sugar, you lookin' for a date?"

Louis looks confused.
"What's that?"

"You looking' for some company?"

"Uh, no. How do I get to Beverly Hills?" Louis sighs, impatiently.

"What? You gonna tell me you're lost?"

"Yes."

"Great. What do I look like a tour guide?"

Louis gives the casting director a once-over and snorts.
"No, you look like a hooker."

"Actually, I'm a movie star out for a walk."

Louis sighs.
"Good. Can you tell me how to get to Beverly Hills?"

"Sure. For five bucks."

"That's ridiculous." Louis snorts and stares at the casting director in disbelief.

"The price just went up to ten."

"Why don't you just do it out of the kindness of your heart?" Louis smirks.

"Sit... and spin."

"Sit-and-spin." Louis chuckles amused. "Alright... why not? You have change for a twenty?"

"For twenty, I'll show you personally. Drive."

Louis stares at her.

"Make a "U-ee". Beverly Hills is the other way."

"Nice car. Yours?"

  "No." Louis sighs. 

"Stolen?"

"Not exactly." Louis answers and smiles.

"Mind if I turn on some heat?"

"If you can figure it out, be my guest." Louis chuckles.

"Very good. You're obviously mechanical." Louis says sarcastically.

"You're not from L.A. huh?"

"New York."

"What motel you staying at?"

"Hotel." Louis says, empathizing the H.

"Okay, what hotel?"

"Regent Beverly Wilshire. I bet you know it." Louis says amused.

"Yeah, I peed in the fountain there once. Give me a break."

Louis gives the casting director an amused glance.
"What's your name?"

"What do you want it to be?"

Louis gives her a look.
Victor, my name's Victor."

"You like being a hooker, Victor?" Louis asks and frowns a little. 

"It pays."

"So do day jobs." Louis snorts.

"Day jobs, yeah. I've tried them. Turn right."

"Must be dangerous. Hooking." Louis says, trying to sound concerned.

"Tell me about it. L.A. is suffering from a wacko epidemic. And who knows where half the guys I pick up have been. I mean, I use condoms. Always. And I get checked out once a month at the free clinic. Not only am I better in the sack than an amateur, I'm probably safer."

Louis raises an eyebrow.
"Very good. You ought to have that printed up on your business card."

If you're making fun of me, I don't like it."

"Sorry. If I did, I didn't mean to." Louis says apologetically. 

"Ugly habit, biting your nails." Louis continues with a glance at the casting director. 

"You don't know habits, you think this is ugly. Okay, pull over. Let me out. I've got to get back to work. Stay on this street and you'll hit Beverly Hills."

Louis looks directly at the casting director.
"What do you charge for company, Victor?" He asks softly. 

"Company would cost you... a hundred dollars."

Louis looks surprised.
"For the whole night?"

"For an hour."

Louis stares at her in disbelief.
"You're joking."

"I never joke about money."

"Neither do I. A hundred bucks an hour though. That's pretty stiff." Louis says with an amused smile.

"No, but it's getting there."

"Let's stop there. Great Louis! What do you think of the script?" The casting director asks.

"It's a bit different from the Pretty Woman movie." Louis answers.

"This is actually the original script from Pretty Woman." The casting director informs him.

"Oh, really?" Louis asks, sounding surprised.

"Your thoughts on it?" She asks.

Louis hesitates but decides to speak his mind.
"Honestly, I guess there's a good reason why some of it got cut."

"Why is that?" She asks with interest.

"Edward comes off as rude and disrespectful. In Pretty Woman, he never treated her like a prostitute, until that scene where Julia Roberts says 'You just did'. That's the point." Louis answers, afraid that he said too much.

"Fair point. We'll consider it. Thank you, Louis. We have a couple of more auditions to go through. We'll call you to give you an answer in a couple of days." The casting director says.

Louis stands up and shakes everyone's hand before he leaves.

He calls his manager as soon as he leaves the building to tell him about the audition. Roger is pleased. Then he calls his best friend Niall to see if he's free for coffee. They meet up at a Starbucks downtown an hour later.

As soon as they have their orders and find a table Louis spills the news.
"I just auditioned for a gay version of Pretty Woman." He grins. 

Niall's eyes grow wide.
"You're gonna play a hooker?"

"No, I auditioned for the Edward part." Louis chuckles.

"And who will play the hooker?" Niall asks curiously.

"Harry Styles." Louis smirks. 

"Damn! He's hot! I'm straight but I would totally let him do me." Niall grins.

Louis bursts out laughing.
"Niall! I'm sorry to break it to you but if Harry Styles by any chance would be anything else than straight he would be a total bottom."

"I don't know about that. I'm quite versatile." A voice beside them says.

Louis snaps his head to the side and his mouth falls open. No other than Harry Styles himself is standing next to their table with an ironic smirk on display. Louis gasps for air. He wants to sink through the floor. He has never been more mortified or embarrassed in his life. He can feel his face heat up. He's probably red as a stop sign. Harry stares at him with a facial expression of amusement and contempt before he turns around without another word and leaves. As soon as he's out the door Niall burst out laughing.
"Oh my God. Did that just happen?"

Louis hides his face in his hands.
"Kill me."

"Hey, he has humor! I can totally see the two of you in a movie together." Niall grins.

"That will never happen. There's no way in hell I'll get a call back now." Louis sighs.