Chapter 1

.

-Sherice-

He unhooked my bra under my shirt and quickly covered my bosom with his mouth. I moaned and opened my legs wider. He sucked and I moaned louder “Eric…”.  I can’t believe we’re doing this right now but I don’t care, I’ve been waiting for this.

I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me. He kissed me passionately and I wanted him to take me right here. “Eric…let’s just go to the bedroom,” I said in between catching my breath. He started to un buckle my belt. The belt must have been a little difficult to get off because he let out a frustrated sigh. I heard the jingling and looked down. “Need help,” I asked while grinning. He chuckled and said “dammit, yeah. Get this off.”

I chuckled and sat up. I got it off within seconds and threw it on the floor. Eric smiled and pushed me back while kissing me. Omg! If we don’t get these clothes off our bodies, I’m going to go crazy! I lifted myself up as Eric unbuttoned my jeans. He slid them down slowly and that’s when I heard a jingling noise. Eric noticed it too. I shot up and looked at the door, it was open and there was a man standing there taking his key out the door. My mouth dropped open. I jumped up so fast I almost kicked Eric in the process. I pulled my pants up and buttoned them just in time to see the man turn around and stare at me and Eric. He didn’t look shocked at all, but I certainly was. He wasn’t supposed to be back until tomorrow!

“You must be Sherice. It’s nice to meet you, I’m Dante Lewis” he said with a hint of sarcasm.

I ran my hands threw my hair and walked towards him. That’s when I realized my bra was on the couch and my chest was freely  bouncing up and down. I quickly covered myself and reached my other hand out to shake his. “Oh nice to meet you Dante. I umm wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow.”

He smiled and said “Yeah and I wasn’t expecting to hear moaning from the hall way. I guess we’re both a little surprised.” He glanced at Eric and nodded, “Nice to meet you as well.” And with that he walked up stairs and shut his door.

My face was beet red. Did that really just happen. Omg. I turned around slowly and saw Eric chuckling. “What the hell are you laughing for? That is beyond embarrassing! I seriously can’t believe that just happened.” I walked back over to the couch and sat down. My mood had definitely been killed. “Baby don’t worry, things happen. It’s not the end of the world.”

He leaned over to me and kissed my neck. I pushed him off me. He leaned back over and did it again. “Eric stop, I’m not in the mood anymore.” I pushed him off me again. He sighed and I could tell that he was upset. “Sherice it’s not that damn deep. So what if he walked in on us, we weren’t freaking. How you gonna let that ruin your mood. That’s some bull.”

I rolled my eyes and my attitude was in full swing. “So I guess you mad because I don’t want to have sex anymore. Eric he can come down here and walk in on us again. I’m not gonna have sex when another man is in this house. That’s rude. Especially not right after he just walked in on us.”

Eric stood up and buttoned his shirt all the way up. “Alright Sherice. It’s cool. I gotta start heading back anyways. I got a 3 hour drive and a meeting at 9.am.”  He sat down and put his shoes back on.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I don’t want us to part mad at each other over something so petty. Ten minutes later Eric had his coat on and was standing by the door. I looked at him and he opened his arms for a hug. I couldn’t help but smile and walk over to him. Ugh. I don’t want him to go now. Can you say mood swings. I hugged him and we stood there for a minute in each other’s arms.