Chapter 3

-Eric-

"Baby, he's just rude. I can't take it anymore. I walked in on him today having sex. They sounded like wild animals."

I chuckled and said "So he was on the couch like we were?"

"Well no he was in his room but that's-"

I cut her off. "Sherice you can't get mad that the man is fornicating in his own bedroom. Now I could see if you actually walked in on him but you didn't."

"So you're on his side huh, last I checked I was your fiancé."

"I know baby and you are, but you gotta admit that's a little crazy to get mad at sweetie." She sighed and I smiled knowing I was right.

"You're right. I just wish I was back at home in Ohio with you right now. I miss cuddling with you." I grinned and said "Well we will get to cuddle all week long next month. Remember our cruise to the Carribean."

"Oh yes! I almost forgot about that. I can't wait to spend time with my future husband."

I chuckled and said "Yeah and I can't wait to spend time with the future Mrs. Garrett."

I felt tugging on my shirt. I looked back and smiled at her. She kissed my neck and I stifled a moan. She knew my spot.

"Well baby I gotta go. I have Jonathan on the other line, he's supposed to be telling me about some important information. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight. Love you."

I hung up the phone and grinned as Shawna unbuttoned my shirt. She smiled and nibbled on my neck again. Just as I was pulling her down to sit on my lap. She pulled away and said "You love me daddy?" My manhood jumped at the sound of her voice, it was filled with so much lust. I grabbed her quickly and sat her on my lap. She started grinding on me. Shit! My mouth connected with hers and then slowly went down to her chest. She moaned and I pulled away to tease her. "You know daddy love you." She grinned and took her shirt off.

-Sherice-

I walked in the house, shut the door and locked it, then leaned on it, closed my eyes and sighed. I just got off the phone with Eric. I miss him so much.

"You're back so soon." I heard Dante's voice laced with sarcasm. I opened my eyes quickly and saw Dante sitting on the couch in a beater and shorts watching TV. He was smiling. How in the hell can he sound so rude and look good doing it?

I rolled my eyes and sat my keys and purse on the counter. "Are you done grunting like a dog in heat?"

I heard him chuckle as I walked upstairs to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. He is just ridiculous. He's always joking. Ugh!

I walked back downstairs to find something to snack on. I wasn't too hungry I just needed a light snack. I decided on carrots and broccoli with Ranch.

I heard Dante laughing at something on TV as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water and took a sip. Just then I felt his arms wrap around me. It startled me and I jumped. "Shhh", he whispered and kissed my neck softly. I moaned and leaned into him. I turned to face him and he devoured my mouth. I gasped at his abruptness but was pleased by it. My shorts were definitely soaked.

Just then I heard my name "Sherice."

I smiled and mumbled "Mhmm" like that's my name you can wear it out.

"Sherice?" I heard him say more calm this time.

I gasped and dropped the glass onto the floor. I was daydreaming!? I snapped out of it and looked down at the floor.

"Are you okay? You seemed out of it for a minute. I came in here to get a water bottle and you were standing there in your own little world."

My face reddened and I bent down to pick the broken shards up off the floor. Oh how freaking great! First he walks in on me almost having sex and now he walks in on me fantasizing about him! Damnit!

"Hey are you okay? You're bleeding?"

I looked down and realized I had held a piece of glass too tight and I cut myself. Next thing I knew Dante was grabbing my hand and looking at it. I almost jumped at his touch. Now is not exactly a good time for him to be touching me.

"Looks like you have a little piece stuck in there. I'll get it out." Before I could process what he was saying he pulled it out and I winced in pain. It didn't hurt that bad, but it just surprised me because I wasn't expecting it. My hand started bleeding more when the glass was removed. I was so surprised how gentle Dante was with me. You couldn't tell he was a gentle person if you looked at him and you definitely couldn't tell from his smart ass mouth.

"Here, take this and wrap it around your hand."

I looked up to see a shirtless Dante. Good Lord, I've done been through about three pairs of draws since he's been in this kitchen.

He handed me his beater and wrapped it around my hand gently but tightly if that's possible. "Go upstairs and hold pressure on it until it stops. I have some gauze and peroxide in the bathroom. I'll come up there and clean it so it doesn't get infected. "

I looked down at the rest of the glass on the floor. He looked down and nodded to the living room. "Don't worry I got this, just go wait upstairs for me."

I walked away like a lost puppy. Wow. That's all I can say. Behind that smart mouth and cockiness is actually a caring and gentle man. Who would have guessed that? Not me.

I walked upstairs to the bathroom and chuckled at the orders he gave me. He was right about what I should do with this cut. I should know though because I am an RN.

I was thinking about the incident in the kitchen when Dante walked into the bathroom. I felt myself getting a little hot. The bathroom wasn't that big. I stood in front of the door since the lighting was better by the sink. I watched as he unwrapped his shirt and looked at the cut. It wasn't too bad but wasn't good either. He got the peroxide out the cabinet and was about to pour it over my hand until he realized my hand wasn't over the sink. "Here, sit up here" he said slowly. Next thing I knew he picked me up and sat me on the small sink. I was surprised at his strength and how quickly and easily he did it. "Oh," was all I managed to blurt out. He looked at me concerned "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

I nodded. Oh I was more than okay! Goodness it's hot in here.

Dante grabbed my hand and moved closer to me and the sink. My legs were sticking out and he was standing right infront of my right leg. He stared at my hand and moved closer to inspect the cut as he poured the peroxide on it. "Oooohhh" I said slowly. "It's not supposed to burn," he said blowing on it. I felt my face getting hot and another pair of underwear being needed. I didn't say oh because of the peroxide. I said oh because as soon as he stepped closer and poured the peroxide, my leg was in between his shorts and I felt his manhood. And let me tell you, it was not small by any means.

I looked at his body and could have fainted. Why is he so fine? He was close enough for me to kiss his cheek. The thought of that made me squeeze my legs together to hold it all in.

I was so busy staring at Dante that I didn't realize he had bandaged me up. "All done," he said slowly.

I nodded and looked down to scoot off of the sink. I made sure not to make eye contact with him. I assumed that he had moved back so I could get down but I was wrong. He was so close I stepped on his foot and fell into him. His hands slid from my ass up to my waist as he caught me. Every part of my body wanted to push him against the bathroom door and rape him but Eric popped into my head and that was enough to stop me from acting upon those thoughts. I felt his manhood against my thigh and almost moaned. "Watch yourself now," he said and smiled while letting me go. My body ached for his touch as soon as he let me go.

I smiled weakly and said "Thanks...for everything."

I turned around and closed my eyes. I sighed and walked into my bedroom. That was unbelievable. Why am I so attracted to him?

I know this is short guys! Sorry but I'm just so drained from classes right now! I'll update again as soon as i can. But in the mean time let me know what you think. Comment and Vote ;)