-fourteen-

"jayda wait!" jonah called as he saw her far ahead of him down the street. he knew she couldn't hear him, but called anyway. he walked faster and began to run until he caught up. "jayda wait." her grabbed her wrist stopping her.

jayda smacked him, surprised as she didn't hear him coming. tears were streaming down her cheeks and she wiped them away trying to see the brunette clearly.

"j-just d-on't" she finally managed to speak and walked away again. jonah grabbed her wrist once more, and she stopped. "what?" she snapped.

jayda couldn't control herself. her heart was racing a hundred beats a minute, her hands were shaking, and tears were falling down her cheeks. she was about to have a panic attack, and jonah was starting to make it worse.

"why did you do that?" he frowned, seeing her in pain. he didn't fully understand the deaf brunette, but didn't like seeing her this way.

"i-i don't know." her hands still shook as she pulled away again, took timber's leash, and ran to her apartment.

-

the girl was miserable the next night and day, as well as jonah. he kept trying to reach her. he tried texting her almost every ten minutes, but she wouldn't answer.

she laid in her bed, hugging a pillow and just crying. timber had helped her stop shaking, but the dog got bored and went to his bed chewing on a bone. her phone was abandoned on her kitchen counter.

-

jonah showed up to the studio late, which was very unusual. he was never late. the twenty two year old didn't say anything as he walked into the room, all eyes on him. that was strange too, as he usually either entered with one of his bandmates, or was on the phone.

"what's up with him?" jack whispered to daniel. jonah didn't hear him, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"probably something to do with jayda." daniel answered loudly. he had his headphones on, and didn't realize he wasn't whispering. jonah's head shot up as his eyes widened.

"shut up!" jack slapped daniel's arm and whisper shouted.  the fake blonde's eyes widened as he realized he was too loud, and looked back at jonah with a awkward smile.

"sorry."

"whatever." jonah grumbled and rolled his eyes.

"you know you can talk to us about anything." corbyn joined into the conversation.

"yeah, even constipation." zach did as well. however, he received a smack on the head from jack. "what?" jack just shook his head.

"not about this." jonah replied to his best friends.

"why?" daniel asked, finally taking off his headphones and becoming fully emerged in the discussion.

"because i don't even know what's going on." jonah sighed and got up, leaving the room as quietly as he had entered. the four guys left exchanged glances, and knew they had to do something about the situation.

-

soooo i changed my usernameee

i used to be @_dashy_wdw_
and now i'm @ciels_etoile

it means starry skies in french so yeahhh

i have to figure out a way to write 6 more chapters for this book- so wish me luckkkkkk

✌︎︎➪