-seventeen-

"guys, i need your help." jonah entered the studio with coffee for all of them. most of them didn't even like coffee.

"um thanks?" jack raised an eyebrow as received his cup from the older male. he set it to the side, and continued to drink his white claw. the others didn't drink the coffee he had brought either, not wanting it.

"uh what do you need help with?" daniel asked. jonah's determination was finally back, and he seemed ready for the day.

"well. jayda's mad at me. well not mad, but she doesn't want to talk to me." he began.

"hold up." corbyn spoke. "we haven't even met her."

"yeah! i don't even know what she looks like." zach added in.

"guys, can you just let me talk?" jonah began to get slightly agitated, but kept calm. his bandmates nodded, and shut their mouths.

he explained to them his plan, which involved each of them in a particular way. the guys agreed, nodding their heads again.

"great!" jonah clapped his hands together and left the studio. his friends frowned, confused, and looked at each other.

"are we doing this now or?" jack asked the obvious question. he was answered when jonah popped his head in the door.

"are you guys coming or what?"

-

"jonah, are you sure this is going to work?" daniel asked as he arranged some white roses and blue bell flowers in one of the many vases.

"nope." jonah huffed, walking over and helping his friend. "but it better."

"well i would never do something like this for a girl." zach brought over some candles, setting them in a messy pile. "either she wants me, or she doesn't."

"and you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend." jack added in, throwing some fairy lights at the youngest's head. zach threw them back, and jack was about to return them, until jonah interrupted.

"guys! if you're not going to help, leave or something, but don't mess it all up!" he grumbled shaking his head and went to get more flowers from the trunk of his car.

"grump." zach rolled his eyes.

"hey this is important to jonah." corbyn finally spoke. "he just doesn't want it to get messed up, and he's already stressed out wondering if jayda will talk to him again."

"yeah, listen to the nerd." daniel nodded agreeing. corbyn rolled his eyes, but laughed.

"so, try to encourage him, and just be helpful." corbyn finished, earning a round of applause from jack and zach. "go! be helpful!" corbyn shooed them away to jonah's car. the two listened and went to help carry more flowers.

-

eww i'm sorry that chapter was so boring

i just wanna finish this book

✌︎︎➪