-three-

"really?" jonah's head shot up. his impression of the beautiful girl wasn't changed by that, but he was quite surprised.

"yep." kendra nodded, filling the mug with more coffee.

"wow." the older boy was basically speechless. he took a sip of his coffee, deep in thought. kendra left them to finish their breakfast, which they did.

after finishing the food, jayda brought them the bill. jonah left her an extra big tip. the boys left the small diner and drove to meet the rest of their band at the studio.

jonah was silent the whole way there, just thinking about the girl. daniel couldn't wait to tell corbyn, jack, and zach about jonah's little crush.

they arrived at the studio, and daniel went in first. after entering their recording room, he shouted to the others.

"jonah's got a crush!"

"really?" corbyn looked up from the guitar he was fiddling with. daniel nodded and smirked, taking drumsticks from the table and drumming a beat.

jack and zach were passed out taking a nap, and they both had their airpods in. jonah came in a few moments later, after he stopped zoning out. he still didn't say anything.

"how's jayda?" corbyn teased. jonah blushed and sat in between his two sleeping band mates.

"i haven't even talked to her yet." he shook his head. he added something with a mumble under his breath.

"anyway, we should get started." daniel slapped jack and zach with the drumsticks. the boys groaned and slowly woke.

"what was that for?" jack frowned and sat up. zach passed out again, not even responding to the wooden stick.

"zach, wake up!" jonah shoved him off the couch.

"huh?" zach rubbed his eyes and slowly took his airpods out. "oh hi jonah, hi daniel." he jumped back up on the couch and slouched down.

"anyone have an idea?" jack raised his eyebrows. jonah shook his head

"how about a song about jayda?" daniel teased, stretching out the 'a' in her name.

"who?" zach and jack spoke at the same time.

"oh jonah has a crush." corbyn told them.

"oo!" zach poked jonah's cheeks. the older boy smacked his hands away and frowned.

"i don't even know her!" he defended himself.

"yet!" daniel corrected. jonah just rolled his eyes.

"what does she look like jo?" jack winked at him.

"she has long dark brown hair, blue eyes, and she's just beautiful." he sighed and gave in.

"oo!" zach squealed again.

"but, she's deaf."

the boys all froze, except for daniel and jonah, who already knew. corbyn frowned and scratched his eyebrow, while jack opened and closed his mouth, trying to figure out what to say.

"oh." finally came out.

"but that shouldn't matter, should it?" jonah frowned as well. the boys were silent for a moment, thinking.

"no, i don't think so."

-

sorry...this one isn't too good
have a good thanksgiving tomorrow
and happy birthday corbyn!

✌︎︎➪