Chapter One

Y/N

As I stood in front of the large doors to Cherryton High, I exhaled.

I prepped for the worst, as that would obviously happen. The worst. Also known as, the hate and gossip from others. Even though the doors were closed, I could hear their insults and jokes, their gossiping. It was expected. And I felt as though I prepped for it enough, for I was the new toy. I was the new thing everyone wanted to play with, and play with me they may. I've been known to be quite trusting, and that was what scared me. I could be pushed into situations I wouldn't normally care enough to do, but maybe it's not even what I do, but who I do.

That scared me.

"Wish for me to open the doors?" Somebody nearby asked. I hadn't cared to look up, for I was just looking down at my feet.
I exhaled, "Just do it."

The doors creaked open and the constant chatter that bounded down the halls had faded into a deathly silence. A silence, of which, made me even more uncomfortable.

I held my books close to my chest and brushed down my skirt and pulled a few stray furs from my face away before walking down the hall.
I heard a few whispers but decided to ignore them and didn't watched my feet move as I walked.

Left. Right. Left. Right.

"So, your the new girl?" A voice asked me as I turned to my locker. I pulled my locker open and looked to my left. I smiled at the familiar face of a golden Labrador male, his light brown eyes shining with excitement.
"Legosi's sister, right?" The familiar face asked with a smile.
"Jack?!" I replied, my smile taking over my face. I embraced the familiar figure and he hugged me back. The heat from his chest was soothing. Soothing in a way that I didn't want to let go. Once I pulled away I cocked a smile and crossed my arms.
"The little wolf is back!" Jack laughed and clapped. I blushed. At least my dark fur covered the red blooming in my cheeks.
"Yeah, I'm back." I smiled. Jack smiled back and leaned against the locker next to mine, I opened my mouth to make small talk but was interrupted by a large pack of different breeds of dogs, all chattering to Jack about different things. Jack exhaled and started joining the conversation before turning to me and mouthing 'Sorry' and I mouthed back 'Its Fine' before leaving.

Class was fine, and the day went past quick, as I found myself walking down the hallway during lunch, trying my best to follow the map to find the library, where I could eat in peace without the constant sound of clique's sitting in their groups. I should've been less surprised that no herbivores were sitting with the carnivores.

My footsteps echoed through the empty hallway, with the only noises around me were the distant chattering from the food-hall and the occasional animal running down the hall. I stopped at a large pair of doors with the large sign reading AUDITORIUM above it. The door was cracked open enough for me to peek in. The auditorium was completely empty, except for the spotlight shining on a slim deer, who was swinging around a sword with a skull mask lying over his head. He was practising lines, I found myself sitting in the cold seats of the auditorium, and I tried listening to his lines. He kept breaking away from his lines whenever he messed up, muttering 'damn it' whenever it happened. I wasn't focused on what he was saying, for I was focused on his eyes. Even through the large skull mask, I could see his eyes. His deep, soulful, mud-brown eyes. Eyes I could dive into, and never want to leave. The only off putting thing was how they had a tinge of coldness to them. An untrusting spark in the fire of his soul. But that part was simple, I could warm him up. Take the coldness away. Jeez. What was I thinking. How could somebody be turned onto somebody's eyes. Not a carnivores eyes. A herbivores eyes. How ridiculous.

I stayed for longer than expected, as I stayed until a mongoose who was helping with the show yelled, 'That's a wrap! We'll practise again after 4th period.'
'I'll be there,' The deer winked, lifting the mask off his face. Once his mask was off, that's what changed it all.
'Can you help pack up?' The mongoose asked, causing the deer to look up. He looked so perfect in the spotlight. It was like he belonged there.
'Yeah sure, just let me-' The deer broke off his response as his eyes met mine. That connection, at least I thought it was a connection, meant something. My eyes widened in shock, as of coarse, the new girl had to be staring at a deer. I stood up and rushed as fast as I could out of the auditorium, but I knew he was following.
"Damn it" I muttered, "Why do I have zero self control" i sighed and stopped running, my chest heaving from the effort. But I felt hands on my shoulders, causing me to whip around and flail my arms around.
"God damn it!"
I looked around to see my hands in front of my face, stained with blood. The colour drained from my eyes, and I started stuttering and I lifted my gaze to the blood splattered body of the deer. He had small gashes on his side, opening up his shirt. My eyes' dizzy gaze drifted from the blood to his abs peeking out of his broken shirt. But I shook my face straight and started fussing again.
"F*ck," the deer muttered softly, patting his gashes tenderly, "But what could I expect from a wolf."
I slowly lifted my hands to my mouth, covering my shocked face as much as I could. My first impulse was to run off, but word would spread fast: Yuna, the new student, cutting open a deer. Hooray.
"Holy sh*t!" I gasped, stepping closer, "Are you OK?" What a dumb question. It was obvious he wasn't, I just bashed him open!
'I hope I didn't ruin his body frame...' I tried silencing my thoughts, but they kept pressing on.
"I'm fine." The deer grunted, shooing me away, but I stood my ground. He looked up at me, with his soulful, dare I even say, 'sexy' eyes. My mouth parted a bit, and the deer raised an eyebrow but I sighed and asked, "I've hurt you. At least let me cure you." I held out a hand, but the deer looked at it, then at me and scoffed.
"I don't need your help." The deer scoffed, "I don't need anyone's help. Especially not a wolves help."
I stepped back in shock. Why was he being so blunt? How hard is it to just be polite. How hard.
The deer sighed and held out his hand, "I'm Louis, by the way."
I reluctantly shook his hand. But low key never wanting to pull away.

Little did I know this hand shake would evolve into something much better. And worse