Chapter Six

Y/N

"Louis!" I called, "Stop! Your scars may not be hea-" I cut myself off as I see Louis buttoning down his shirt, and I moan slightly as it falls to the floor. Louis approaches the hot tub and stares at me, a soulful look in his eyes. I stand back before grunting and storming over to him.
"Louis, it can sting," I grumbled, Louis didn't say anything but chuckle, a crooked smile appearing in the curves of his mouth. Louis smiles before taking one step into the steaming water.
Tears streamed from my face as the idea of Louis gashes opening and my carnivorous instinct coming out.
"If you want me to get out," Louis started, his voice so smooth and sexy, with a velvet texture, "You'll have to come and get me out." Louis winked and dunked his whole body under the water. I gasped as I say him flinch before dunking his head under too.
"Jesus Christ," I sighed, unbottoning my blouse, "Why the f*ck am I doing this"
My blouse dropped to the floor and only my undershirt remained. My bow fell to the ground and I removed my shoes gently, aswell as my socks.
"Louis?" I called, but with no answer, "Louis?"
I took one step into the steaming water, and gasped as the heat rose. I drifted further into the hot tub, my skirt rising to the top. Then, a large shape stood up, and a river of water followed.
"Holy sh*t!" I said, shoving Louis back into the water, "Don't f*cking scare me like that!"
Louis laughed, "So you did come for me, huh?"
I nodded and Louis parted his lips, and something, of which I didn't know of, triggered something in me. His lips were like a sheet of steel and I was the magnet. I wanted to be near his body, always, and my instincts told me so. I drifted closer and Louis wrapped his arm around my back, pushing me closer to him. My heart beat loud in my ears, echoing the countdown to my first kiss. I leaned in with no expectations, and my lips met his.
My heart pounded in my chest, making the only thing I heart the strong beats of anxiety.

I looked up and down the half-naked body of the deer, the deer I loved so dearly. I couldn't possibly be thinking this was a good idea, but my eyes kept fluttering to his lips. The lips that had such a soft touch, but were aggressive in a way I couldn't explain.

I was waiting for my carnivore instinct to jump out, and I would soon rip him to shreds; Causing me to cry over his mangled body in the hot tub, and his scarlet blood staining the water.

I'd say that's why I was re-considering this, for I couldn't bare to hurt him.

Not again.

Never again.

I guess my only option was to go through with it, but then again, I shouldn't be complaining. For my hunger needed to be satisfied, and his touch was the only thing that could quench it.
But I wasn't the only one who was tempted, as Louis leaned forward, his hand slipping down to my butt.
'Holy Crap' I thought, my eyes widening, 'This is happening!'
I leaned in more, making Louis's lips connect with mine. Before long, the soft peck on the lips evolved, into an aggressive need and want I couldn't explain if I tried. I was surprised a herbivore was capable of this, and although I didn't have anything to compare it to, it was the best I'd ever had. I got startled as his tongue grazed my teeth, but I opened my jaw and let it enter.
"Are," Louis moaned, "Are you s-sure? M-me? N-now"
I laughed, "Do you want to stop?"
"Not in a million years" Louis moaned, pushing himself further onto me. I put my hands behind me to stop from banging my head in the side of the hot tub. The water rose around us and swallowed our bodies in its warm grasp. I felt Louis' hands drifting down, and I thought for the worst. I slowly jerked my legs away so I could sit up properly, but he just started playing with his belt, trying to get it off.
"It's not going to un-buckle underwater, you idiot" I laughed.
"Then let's get out," Louis smiled standing up, the water dripping from his muscular chest. My mouth parted and Louis places his thumb on my bottom lip, before climbing out of the hot tub.

I swung a towel around my shoulders and rubbed it all over the fur on my head, getting as dry as I could, I opened the large glass doors into Louis' massive dorm room. I sighed before walking down the hallway into Louis' room. I felt strange opening the door, to see a half naked deer sitting provocatiably on the bed. I exhaled and approached him. Standing in the middle of the room, my heart rate blasted up. The sound of my heart echoing in my ears again. It was a kind of mental pain. I just was hoping it would be worth it. Was I even ready? I'd hope so. I had this opportunity many times before, I just always said no. But this time I'm saying yes. Yes to it all.

I looked into Louis' eyes. The eyes that started this whole situation of me and him. I hated his eyes so much for causing all of this, but I also love them for the same reason

**QUICK DISCLAIMER: plz don't judge me for this part**

I slowly approached the bed and sat on the edge, as Louis shifted closer to me, and wrapped his arms around my back, feeling for my bra strap. My eyes widened in shock as I felt his hand creeping up my back, just for the sudden click of my bra coming undone. The straps fell down my arms, pausing midway. Louis leaned down and tried unbuckling his belt, before shifting his hands to my ass and pulling me on top of him. I reached down, my hands leaving from his chiseled face to his belt, of which I untied with ease. I kicked his pants off the bed, and started unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt fell to the ground, he pushed me to the bed, switching places with me. He lifted his hands from my face to my breasts, gingerly grazing them before reaching to the buttons, which fell apart with an almost silky speed. His touch was gentle yet aggressive in a strange way, in a way that I was confused a herbivore could do such things. I started to question if he even was a herbivore anymore. He manuvered the situation perfectly, removing my clothes with ease and taking leadership of the situation. His form was perfect in the way I couldn't explain. But I never wanted to be apart from it, not ever.
He pushed himself further on top of me, his lips pulling away from my mouth and travelling around my face and eventually onto my neck, which made it hard not to moan. It was agony. It was agony for it was so satisfying, and I'd probably had an orgasm right then and there, while he's felt this before. Another woman's touch. Not my touch. This reminder echoed in my mind, causing me to push him over and reach up and down his body, delicately pushing into his prostate, and using my tongue to explore his mouth. I smiled to myself. I just wished this never ended.

Now here I was, my lips never parting from my sexy deer lover.

The man everyone wanted was mine.

And who else knew this wasn't the only time.

Because, oh buddy boy, I was in for it. I bought the ticket, now I got to ride the ride.

And how satisfying that ride is.
------------------
OMFG THAT WAS SOOOO FREAKING CRINGY🙃
I'm sorry you had to suffer through that I'm not used to writing smuts, I like Angusts more so...

I'm so sorry

God is shaking his head in disappointment rn