Chapter Five

Y/N
Of coarse.

It was bound to happen.

My brother catching me at my worst. And in this case, my worst was him catching me seduce a deer. A deer! Seducing!

Legosi probably thought I was a slut now. But whatever. He knows I'm not, for he's dating one, he should know how they are.

"Are you fucking my sister?" Legosi grumbled to Louis.
"What are you taking about?" Louis sighed, "As usual you have looked at the wrong evidence and made an incorrect conclusion.
"Has he fucked you?" Legosi looked to me.
"Has Haru fucked you?" I snapped back, making his face drop.
"How do you know..." Legosi trailed off.
"How come you have a girlfriend," I snapped, "And you haven't bothered to tell me? Or show me? Or introduce us?"
Legosi looked down,
"Just because I left for school when I was three, doesn't mean, I'm not your sister."
Legosi rubbed his arm awkwardly. It was something he always did when we were kids.
I approached Legosi and whispered in his ear, "And no. Louis hasn't fucked me."
Yet.
Legosi looked to me.
"You sure?"
"Positive, cross my heart and hope to die."
Legosi smiled.
"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I came to the wrong conclusion."
Legosi started to walk off before Louis yelled, "Go say hi to Haru for me while your at it!"
Crap. Shit. Why did he have to rebuttal?
"God damn it" I muttered.

This happened in such a quick fast movement, I didn't know what made him have this strive but...

Legosi lunged for a Louis, pushing him down the hallway, his hands clasped around his thought, his fangs were lashing, and his claws were digging into Louis' neck and side, causing him to bleed.
But all I did was watch in horror. Before crying out, "Please! Please stop it! He did nothing wrong!"
I wrenched myself in between the two, placing a hand on Louis' chest protectively. It felt strange. But it felt as though it almost belonged there. Legosi looked down.
"Sorry," Legosi muttered, "I'm just not used to my instincts yet."
Legosi walked down the hallway and Louis turned to me.
"Your brother needs to control himself," Louis said scratching the cut on his neck, "If you hadn't stopped him, I could've died."
I would stop a thousand armies to make sure Louis didn't get hurt.
"It's fine." I said, picking up my books and turning on my heel down the hall.
"Hey, Yuna!" Louis called, but I ignored. I was too happy.

A few days later, it was the day of the party. It was still unknown what was to happen, but Juno said I had to come. I didn't have anything better to do, and who knows, maybe something wild and crazy will be good for me.
I decided to just wear my school uniform, for I was too lazy to put in the effort of changing my clothes. I still thought about Louis and Legosi. Their little rendezvous earlier in the hall. It still freaked me out, how Legosi just came out and said that. If only he had manners.
"Ready?" A cheetah named Sheila stood in the hallway, wearing a skin-tight black tank top and skinny leather jeans with black boots.
"I'm ready." I said.
"Your really not going to change your uniforms?" Sheila asked me and Juno, who was wearing her uniform too.
"Well I don't want my other clothes to get dirty," Juno explained, leaning in and winking, "And at this party, I plan to get filthy"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Juno had such a sweet high-pitched voice, that it was strange to hear her say something so aggressive and seductive.

Sheila winked and she led us down the hall to the dorm holding the party. Once she opened the door, a blast of music and strobe lights hit us hard. Once I was in the room, the stereotype for parties seemed even more true.
There was a countertop filled with party snacks and another counter filled with alcohol. There were people dancing in the living room and a couple making out on the couch. There was also an alpaca leading an anteater down the hallway, before slamming a door shut, which was followed by suspicious moaning noises.
"Disgusting," I muttered, lifting some beer to my lips, just to spit it out immediately, "disgusting."
"I've never liked alchohol," a familiar voice approached me, "But I mean, peer pressure." I looked up to see Louis wearing a buttoned down white shirt and skin tight jeans, holding a red plastic cup.
"There's soft drinks in the fridge," he said
"Thanks," I walked to the fridge, dumping my drink in the bin.
"Why are you at a party?" Louis asked, leaning on the kitchen island
"I can have fun every once and a while," I scoffed, avoiding his gaze.

The party ended around 12am.
I had stayed around to help clean up, just as a kind gesture.
But of coarse something had to happen to change the night. Of coarse.

"Louis," I called, "The bin is getting overloaded, is there anywhere else I can store the rubbish,"
Nobody replied. I dropped the empty red cup and swiveled my head around, trying to catch sight of him
"Louis?" I called, "Louis!"
I looked around, but soon, I found him.
I gasped and Louis stood next to his Hottub, of which resided on the balcony. And I watched, as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.