Chapter Two

Louis

"Hold still!" The wolf who revealed herself as Y/N grunted, "We need to disinfect the gash!"
'And they say déjà vu doesn't exist' I thought begrudgingly.
"Plus, this spray has a toxin that nullifies the openness of the blood in the gash," she explained, "which will stop my pushing urge to devour you."
"Huh," I sighed
"What is it?" Y/N asked.
"It's nothing," I said, "It's just being devoured by you might feel better than Bill or Legosi. It might actually feel kind of nice."
Her eyes widened in shock.
And that's when I saw it. Her eyes. Her large, gleaming, shining eyes. Her unique eyes. Eyes of which were a different colour than the other. Eyes I could just stare into, eyes that resides on a body I could caress, a body I could manoeuvre into positions I wanted it to be in, so I could follow it with my own positions.
Y/N leaned forward, holding a cloth in one hand, the other on my theigh. She looked down at her hand and retracted it immediately, handing me the cloth she said, "You put it on. It's going to sting, so be gentle."
I grunted and snatched the cloth of her hand, before gingerly patting it on my gashes.
"Holy sh*t," I howled, "It stings"
"Told you so."
"Yeah yeah, don't be a smartass."
"That's going to be hard," Y/N purred sarcastically, "Are you just jealous your not a carnivore aswell, so you didn't have to put on this spray?"
No, I was jealous I could be kissing her right now. It's forward, but true.
I leaned forward, Y/N leaned back.
"Issue?" She asked innocently, cocking her head to one side.
"Oh, no." I sat back, "J-just stretching."
Y/N smiled at sat up off the medical bed.
She had dragged me to the medical cabin in the back of the gardening club so she could help heal my scars in piece. I was reluctant at first, for everyone knows that the medical cabin is the place people have sex during school hours. But she was new, and I couldn't tell her our school is filled with sluts, just trying to get in everyone's pants. But she would find out soon enough.

3 days later.

"So, I'm thinking about throwing a party," I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee and grabbing a bowl of tofu ramen.
"Sure, just put clean sheets over your bed." Bill replied, "Cause my girlfriends been getting real horny, you know? I make her wait and practically die before I give it to her, it makes her try harder, that's all."
I shivered. My head turned when I noticed Juno, a silk furred grey wolf, bounding over to the cafeteria counter.
"Hey, Juno?" I called.
Her ears perked up, "What's up, Louis."
"Party at mine. Tonight"
"Sweet, can I bring some of my friends?"
"Sure. Invite the whole school if you have to."
Juno nodded and bounded off to a lunch table. That's where I spotted her. Yuna. I dashed off down the hall, once I caught Y/N's eyes. She had particular eyes, one green, the other blue. It was so beautiful, yet strange. No, just beautiful. And if anybody says it's weird, I guess there will just be some people erased from this world. Once Yuna caught my eye, she stood up, clutching her books to her chest and running out of the cafeteria.
"Not today, bitch," I muttered. I started jogging, following her down the hall. Yuna looked back and grunted, slowing to a stop.
"What do you want?" Yuna swiveled around, a furious expression on her face, "You want redemption? Are you really still angry about me slashing you?"
I looked down.
"What can I do to make it up to you?" She asked, "I'll do anything."
I looked up.
"Anything?" I repeated. Y/N started to blush.
"No, anything but that. I'm saving that for someone special. I'm not wasting it on a
horny fuckboy deer!"
I stood back, my eyebrows still raised.
"Who would you use it on then?" I asked, "Jack?"
"No, he's a childhood friend." She grunted, "Not even a childhood friend. He's Legosi's friend. Not mine"
Oh right. Legosi.
Of course Legosi of all people had to be her brother. How can dream of sleeping with my rival's sister?
Shit is whack.