3

As they ran towards the exit they saw that the batfam was there . Damian said "tt, you are late "" why
They looked around and saw that all assassins are down . Only Talia is left . After the batfam saw there dresses the questions started to come such as " lil'd who is this girl " why is she here ""is she also an assassin and many more finally Bruce has enough of it and shouted " ENOUGH , Talia what is this who is this girl and why is she here" " Ohh ... Beloved you don't like my surprise . Well she is the great guardian of the miraculous . And one more thing they are bethroderd . Now left all would be told by them buy " after that she left
Meanwhile with marinette
When the commosion was going on she left and freed tikki
Tikki - I missed you marinette
M- me too tikki me too
They were busy in there movement that they didn't noticed that the batfam was staring at her . Finally someone yelled " ahh a bug mouse" " tikki groaned and said " uhh why everyone call me bugmouse " marinette just laughed and said " yeah" Someone (fake)coughed (*cough *Bruce *cough*) "Umm so how 'bout we talk about this whole thing at home " "K " and "sure"
They went to the jet and board the plane .
A huge timeskip after the explanation and introduce's now they are in the jet again going to Paris to tell marinette parents about this
As they entered the bakery marinette was attacked by hugs . She said " I am fine . Mum and papa I have a lots of things to explain to you" after they noticed the people that came with her the father asked " mari who are there people " mari answered with I will explain everything to you but first let's go the living room "" ok "
After the explanation now the batfam is leaving ohh I forgot to mention Damian is going to finish his studies here in Paris with marinette so he brought his things with him .
"Buy children came again later " said Sabine ( Marinette's mother) as they were leaving " bye damon spwan I will miss you ""tt, I won't miss you " "bye dad come again "mari said to Bruce
After they left
" Umm Damian can you sleep in Marinette's room as we didn't know that you would be coming so your room is not ready and you two are already married so I don't see a problem with it" then Tom said that " aren't they too young to share a room" " no they are not " replied sabine " Oh marinette your friends were searching for you ""ok mum I will tell them tommorow " then she took Damian hand and they left for there bed . After they reach there room and Damian put his luggage down He was mesmerized by the way it was mainly pink so he thought that it's her favourite colour . And by the room he could guess that she is a disigner . And loves painting .
After they took a shower(they took it seperately) it was time to sleep they started an argument on who should sleep on the bed but ended up with both sleeping . Who knows what will happen tomorrow .

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading

Vote
Comment
Follow