Between cha. 4 &5 part 2

( from now on every chapter most will be author p.o.v. since I can't write it in marientte p.o.v. or Damian p.o.v. )
Next Day *

Today is a Sunday it's 9:00 a.m. in the morning they have their appointment at 1:00 p.m.

Damian is the first to wake up he got ready and helped marinette with as well .
They ate breakfast made by Tom and sabine than went to the hospital .

They went to the receptionist " Appointment for Damian Wayne " She typed in her keyboard and than smiled and told them the room number .

" Hello doc " Said Damian .

" Hello Mr. & Mrs. Wayne please take a seat " 𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓬 𝓫𝓽𝔀 . After they sat .

"Ok so Mrs.Wayne we will need to do some test so please go with the nurse "

After all the tests and them finding out that she is 3 months pregnant and both the child and mari are healthy .
Now they are returning home from the clinic .

Mari has a sudden carving for icecream so she and Damian went to andrès icecream
" I think this little one wants ice cream "
They were shocked 😲 to hear this since they didn't told anyone about the child but brushed it off since he is like Alfred all knowing .
" Yes , two icecreams please " they got their icecream and went back to the bakery .

They told Tom & Sabine that Damians family is coming for dinner .
And they invited Damians family for dinner and said that they have to tell them something after this they went to bed to cuddle .

Later at night they told the family that marinette is pregnent . There was a lot of chaoes ( Talia was also there btw and howkmoth was defeated by then with the help of league of shadows offcorce ) and celebration they all went to sleep and for batfam they went back to gotham with the help of zeta tubes .

🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈 🄶🅄🅈🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🄽🄾🅃 🅄🄿🄳🄰🅃🄸🄽🄶 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🄳🄾🄽🅃 🄺🄸🄻🄻 🄼🄴

🄰🄽🄳 🄷🄴🅁🄴 🄸🅂 🄰 🄽🄴🅆 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁
🅸︎ 🅺︎🅽︎🅾︎🆆︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🅸︎🆂︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅸︎🆃︎ 🅰︎🅽︎🅳︎ 🅸︎'🅼︎ 🆂︎🅾︎🆁︎🆁︎🆈︎ 🅵︎🅾︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅸︎🆃︎ 🅲︎🅷︎🅰︎🅿︎🅿︎🅸︎ 🅸︎ 🅷︎🅾︎🅿︎🅴︎ 🆈︎🅾︎🆄︎ 🆄︎🅽︎🅳︎🅴︎🆁︎🆂︎🆃︎🅰︎🅽︎🅳︎

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 20𝕂+ 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤
A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ a̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶ n̶e̶w̶s̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ 2 o̶r̶ 3 c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ y̶a̶y̶

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 20𝕂+ 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤 A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ a̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶ n̶e̶w̶s̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ 2 o̶r̶ 3 c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ y̶a̶y̶

V̆̈ŏ̈t̆̈ĕ̈
C̆̈ŏ̈m̆̈m̆̈ĕ̈n̆̈t̆̈
F̆̈ŏ̈l̆̈l̆̈ŏ̈w̆̈
T̆̈h̆̈ă̈n̆̈k̆̈s̆̈ f̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ r̆̈ĕ̈ă̈d̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ ❤️❤️