5

3 months later cause author is lazy and doesn't want to loose braincells by writing Lila lie and marinette is 18 . And is pregnant and full family knows .and howkmoth is defeated
After graduation marinette and Damian are moving to Gotham City and are graduating today and are going to Gotham tomorrow. They  went to class and as usual Lila was spinning lies of the new 'adventure' they went to class and sit down at the last some tried to trip the bluenette but she just walked on there foot 👣 after some time miss bustier came and said " We are going to Gotham City for 1 month and we will be touring Gotham and will attend G.A. ( Gotham academy) . And will attend the Wayne gala at the last day  this is a full paid trip and I have talked to all of your parents and they have allowed you all  to go we leave tomorrow at 8:00a.m. sharp  "daminette couple and there friends already know that so they have already packed there bags so they were talking but the bit*h has to open her mouth" ohh my damiboo is so sweet he has missed me that's why he has begged Bruce to organise a trip to meet me "  everybody surrounded her and here the new tale began .
" How 'bout a sleepover at mime then  we will go to the airport " everyone said ok . " Ok class dismissed " said bustier and the. class went out and the daminette couple and their friends went to bustier took there papers and left . They had fun that night 😜 .
Thanks for reading

CommentVote Follow Word count ~~~~~~~~276

Comment
Vote
Follow
Word count ~~~~~~~~
276