2

After the person who has guided them left there was a awkward silence.
After some movements marinette went to Damian and hugged him and he was confused cause he didn't want to push her away like normally after some time marinette thought of breaking the silence so she said"I am sorry because of me you have to marry a complete stranger " and she sobbed lightly he could only think where his mother found her he said" It's not your fault nor mime it's my mother's fault and we can't change that plus I am your husband and you are my wife nothing can change that"after he said that he started to kiss her and she kissed back . They were in a daze and they were kissing .
They were kissing with lust and love . Damian broke upart leaving her panting he slowly went to her neck and started to kiss her . They gave eachother there v-card to each other . Damian gave marinette hikkie all over her body . And marinette gave him some marks on the back

So I think you got the thing
The next morning
Damian woke up first . He felt a weight on his chest he thought that it was all a dream and he was in his room but when he opend his eyes he saw that marinette was asleep in his arms . He got out of bed and saw that he was naked and has many hikkies and scratches on himself . Suddenly the mamories of last night came running in . He remembered talking to marinette , kissing her, taking her cloths off , having sex with her .
Movements later marinette also woke up and the memories of last night came as he guess from the face she made . She looked adroable while blushing . He sat down on the bed and pulled her on his lap . He remembered how sweet her lips tasted so he kissed her and she instantly kissed back I mean they alread have sex so there is no problem in kissing . After they broke apart .
Damian thought of knowing his wife more
"Umm so would you mind telling me something about yourself " marinette only nod and said " well I am from Paris France and a fashion designer , I think you know MDC and a singer Nettie . My class bullies me cause a girl said that I threatened her and beaten her "he only nod but from inside he was burning from radge that some one can bullie an angel . So he asked "doesn't the teacher does anything ?"she shook he head "no she says that apperantly I am the class president and I have to be a good example to everyone . Umm I have tikki my kawami and my parents believe me . I still have some friends and now I have you as well and I am graduating early " Sensing the tention she said " Why don't you tell me something about you ohh I am also a superhero " " umm I am the only blood son of a billionaire . My father is the CEO of Wayne enterprises I am Robin a vigilant in Gotham City I have a dog . I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters and a grandfather figure " ok anything I need to know " " you are different type from the harlots in school. Umm sorry about what happend last night "
Damian p.o.v.
She looked kinda sad so I thought why not show how much I love her so I kissed her again and she instantly replied with her own kiss with same passion and the kiss goes aggressive . (The same happens that happens last night I just didn't wanted to write those thing so the thing that happens goes to thinking for dirtymind readers)
After the thing
"So now you think that I love you more than anything" "I love you too"
After some movement there was a knock at the door . The person on the door said " Talia wants to talk to you get dressed and come" when marinette was walking to the bathroom she suddenly fall Damian was on time and caught her he asked with worry in his eyes" are you ok " she just responded with " it's because of you " she blushed 50 shades of red after he realised what she mean he blushed crimson red . He picked her up bridal style and took her to the wardrobe and helped her get dressed and he got dressed himself

 He picked her up bridal style and took her to the wardrobe and helped her get dressed and he got dressed himself

When they got there Talia was waiting for them with tea . She took notice of them and said " so I think you both accepted your faith huh"" yes mother we did " Damian said
*Boom*
As soon as the voice came Damian grabbed his katana and marinette after him . As they got there they saw

Cliffhanger

Word count 805

Word count 805