Exaggerated

Greg: Ok I'll admit that was an over exaggerating claim there's no zombies but in the wimpy world you may never know what you'll encounter btw I wonder where Rowley went? He just dipped and left me behind. What a friend he is. I would of not of dipped him ok maybe I would but the point stands. real friends stick with real friends and fake friends stay out the way. Greg: I finally make it home Rodrick is just chillin watching tv. That's a first cause you'd usually catch him napping. But rodrick is so unpredictable sometimes. He needs to be more like me he's a drummer. I'm a video game geek. I love video games and so does Rowley. But Rodrick just loved beating sticks on a drum thing. His fun I guess. And Manny just annoys me all the time and snitches on me to Susan it's quite annoying. Atleast Rodrick stays out my way most of the time. But it's 2021 now the last time I heard from Rowley was 2020. Better go see how he's doing.

Saturday
————-
Greg: Yes it's a day and now I'm about to go to Rowley's house I haven't seen him since October. And usually I'd sleep in one Saturdays. But I just had to see how he was doing cause imagine going months without seeing your best friend. It may make you go insane. I'm so not ready for school after literally catching the virus from Holly Hills. Her passing around the virus can become like the next cheese touch. It's so scary. The virus is so contagious. And it scares me how she passed it on to me. Just like the cheese touch was passed on from person to person. I wonder if I'll see her tomorrow or if she's still home dealing with the virus. But to be honest, I've recovered from the virus and all good now. I knock on Rowley's door. And he answers.

Rowley: Hey Greg

Greg: Hey Rowley

Greg: It's been months Rowley why haven't you hit me up?

Rowley: Because you had the virus and I didn't wanna catch it you don't have it anymore right?

Greg: Of course I don't; I'm all good and in recovery from the virus. Wanna go inside and play?

Rowley: Yes.