The New Cheese Touch

Greg: Remember the cheese touch? All the kids so scared of spoiled cheese? Well the virus has become the new cheese touch my school literally doesn't care about this virus thing. They don't want no more lockdowns. So the virus becomes the new cheese touch and it's scary cause I'd do anything for the cheese touch to be the trend again. Because the virus is more contagious. Everyone doesn't wanna be around someone with the virus. And the way people detect if you have the virus in my school is if you do any of the signs such as coughing, sneezing, etc. they'll run from you so I do my best to avoid doing any of those things because I'm trying to become popular in school not have everyone being scared of me but to be fair that can be useful if I wanna scare off a bully or something. I just really hope this virus goes away soon because this is definitely going down in the history books when I have my own kids. But my kids probably won't wanna hear about what the 2020s was like cause if the virus still exists in 20 years. It'll definitely be more easy to cope with it unlike the 2020s. But I just hope that they won't have to go through that.

The Next Day
————————————-
Greg: So I'm back at school and Holly doesn't seem to be at school still. I see Rowley right away I walk up to him.

Greg: Hey Rowley

Rowley: Hey Greg

Rowley: Where's Holly?

Greg: I don't know Rowley, I haven't seen her today what if she still has the virus?

Rowley: She probably does. But that's not to worry about right now. It's time for another day of school.