Vaccines Are Out

Thursday
After getting home from the beach after getting saved from being mauled by a shark. The news reported on tv that vaccines were finally released. And my mom is pushing that we get them. To be honest, I don't know if I'm feeling it. Rodrick tells me all these scary rumors about it. Saying when they infect you you get something worse than the cheese touch. And you know how bad the cheese touch was. No one wanted to be around anyone who encountered the cheese touch. But my mom pleads that we all get it to protect us from the virus. I hope Rodrick is just pulling my leg. So me and my mom go to the clinic. And the doctors check in for my vaccine appointment. But I get so scared that I run out the clinic leaving my mom at the doctor's. To be honest rodrick scares me sometimes. You never know with him.

So my dad got mad cause my mom called him saying I ran out the clinic. He convinces me how important it is to be vaccinated. All of a sudden, Someone knocks at the door I answer it and it's just Rowley.

Rowley: Hey Greg
Greg: What's up Rowley.
Rowley: I just got my second dose of the vaccine.
Greg: are you crazy, Rowley? Here, come inside I need to tell you something.
Rowley: ok.

So me and Rowley go to my room and I say Rowley

Rowley: Yes Greg?

Greg: there is something in those vaccines.

Rowley: No there is not! Greg, are you feeling okay?

Greg: Im serious there is, I am telling you!

Rowley: who told you this?

Greg: Rodrick

Rowley: you can't listen to him, Greg. He literally told you advice on how to survive middle school which isn't legit. So why would you believe to him that vaccines are dangerous?

Greg: I guess you're right. Imma do my part and get vaccinated.

Friday
So I go to mom and tell her I want her to make a new appointment for my vaccine. She's a little surprised since I dipped from the clinic the other day. And she says okay. Let's go!

So we arrive at the clinic and the doctor meets us glaring at me closely to make sure I don't think about leaving again. And then they get a ton of health info and then inject me with both doses. I felt light headed thinking I was gonna pass out. But we head home and I go to sleep that night with a painful arm.

Saturday
I woke up early morning and I felt sick as a dog were the rumors that Rodrick said were true? I don't know what exactly happened but I felt sick after taking the vaccination. I really hope I don't die. Cause that was one of the rumors rodrick told me. I just hope the story doesn't end here.