No One Else

bts was having an interview.

but it was not like the other ones where they actually had good conversations and played various games.

it was one those controversial ones where the black background of the interview set was as dark as the host's questions.

"there's actually a question that we've been meaning to ask you guys....." there was a confused look on their faces.

"in fact, it is for JK in specific..." at the mention of his name, his body went stiff.

instinctively, taehyung glanced at his boyfriend.

"people are curious over your relationship with yunhi (hypothetical name). is something going on there?" the interviewer asked with expectancy.

now, it would seem that the question was direct and quite personal but apparently reporters assume that they can ask anything that comes to their mind because of their position.

"uhh-" namjoon, also flustered, was going to answer the question when he was suddenly interrupted.

"we are good friends. nothing more. and i want to focus on my career right now." he wanted to sound as polite as possible but it was hard when he knew that taehyung heard this. he knew that he must have been hurt.

because no matter how understanding taehyung is and how good their communication is, he is still a human.

---------------------------------------------------------------

the other members reached their dorms but jungkook and taehyung went to the younger's house as part of their routine.

the whole way, taehyung didn't talk much and jungkook knew that it was going to be a bad day.

they reached their home.

thirty minutes later, with their bodies all washed, they were seated at the bed. jungkook scrolling on his phone for any new updates and taehyung mindlessly dragging his fingers on his ankle.

but the thoughts were lingering around his head too loudly to keep them to himself.

"you would make a good couple." tone very casual.

"what?" jungkook turned his head.

"you look good together." tae continued, eyes casting down.

"excuse me?" jungkook sounded angry.

"she is pre-"

"shut up." the younger practically growled.

taehyung gulped. he picked up his glasses from the nightstand and walked towards his bag while replying "i'm just saying...."

this made jungkook get up too and he glared at his boyfriend.

"you really think that i can think about loving someone else other than you?" the younger sounded betrayed.

and now, his lover could only look back.

"all these years, and i have never even thought about someone else." with that, jungkook left the room.

the enraged boy went out for some air. he knew that he shouldn't have gotten so mad at taehyung but the thought of having someone else replace him angered him. after an hour, he returned to his apartment. he knew that storming out was not going to fix this.

oh god, what if taehyung went home?

unlocking the door and walking towards the bedroom, he couldn't find taehyung.

then he opened the door, and there he was.

candles lit everywhere, room all nice and tidy and calming fragrance scattered in the air.

but he didn't notice any of this.

only saw his taehyung in nothing bit his button up shirt.

he moved towards his partner and was going to wrap his arms around him when he was stopped midway.

the beautiful boy looked at him with affection and slowly pushed him towards the bed, making the other sit on the mattress.

taehyung climbed on his lap and comfortably sat on the younger.

"i'm yours."

he pecked jungkook's lips.

"and you are mine."