Long After

the room was pretty quiet.

taehyung was waiting for his husband to come back from his shower. he was actually a bit excited because he just came back after a week long vacation at his mother's house. they live far away so he gets minimum chances to meet his parents.

the bathroom door clicked.

jungkook walked in with his hair all wet and long, nothing but a towel on his waist.

just kidding. he had fluffy blow-dried hair and comfortable night clothes on, black sweatpants and grey sweatshirt.

he put the towel away and stared at his husband with a certain look.

taehyung had just looked up when he heard his voice.

"lock the door."

the older took a second too long and got flushed cheeks. he got up and moved towards the door.

it was amusing to him that even when they lived alone and closing the door sounded silly, it had an effect on him. a good effect on him.

it felt like his husband didn't want anything to come between them.

locking the door and coming back shyly, he sat at the edge of the bed. waiting for the next orders.

jungkook came closer and stood in front of his partner. and taehyung looked up. with his fucking doll face.

"don't look at me like that." the younger hissed.

but taehyung didn't stop and

"why?" tone softer than ever. he knew exactly what he was doing.

"why? you wanna know why? because then i will stuff your face and you won't be able to speak."

and god, taehyung whined.

"please."

that please. that please was all it took for jungkook to hold the other's jaw with one hand and take his cock out with the other.

seconds later, the pretty boy was sucking on his member like a lollipop.

licking.                                                                                                                                                                                        sucking.                                                                                                                                                                                      slurping.

and all jungkook could do was curse. he wasn't even holding his jaw anymore. his left hand was gripping taehyung's hair and keeping him still and the right one brushing through his own hair.

thrusting at a steady pace, looking down at the angelic face and hearing constant cute whines and whimpers did something to him.

after some minutes, he came.

taehyung swallowing every drop made jungkook proud.

so, he dropped down and held both of the older's legs and lifted him up. baby 'cause of habit wrapped his arms around jk's neck.

the muscular man softly placed his husband down and got above him. leaning down and kissing him. going from his lips, to his jaw, to his neck and towards his chest.

the whines and moans started again because now jungkook was at taehyung's nipples.

sucking on the pink bud so passionately that taehyung felt loved.

so much that he brought his left hand towards his husband's hair and gently brushed them. ruffled them.

jungkook reached up and moved towards the pretty's ears, kissing the skin beneath.

"you are not leaving this bed until i'm done with you. i'm not letting you sleep tonight."

all taehyung could do was whimper.