-: 76 :-

towards the end of this chap,
they talk about taehyung's past.
i know those topics are disturbing,
so this is a warning and i will put
a marker if you wish to skip it.

i would never ask someone
to push their boundaries so
pls do what is best for you💙

"You little annoying bunny bitch, telling me absolutely nothing when I've been itching to know for the past twenty four hours—"

"Boyfriends." Jungkook mumbled, not even sure if it was audible.

"—and I helped him with it yesterday! I want to know what level of emotional crushing my best friend suffered with that flawless night— wait, what? Did you just say boyfriends?"

Jimin was a frozen statue standing by Jungkook's seated figure.

"Boyfriends." Jungkook ducked his head, hiding his face in his hands.

"Shut up." Jimin gasped.

"You've been wanting me to spill all day and now you're saying to shut—"

"You're fucking lying!" Jimin jumped on top of him, shaking his shoulders and Jungkook groaned, shoving him off and huffing as the dancer jumped around the room. "My best friend just got snatched— what— no way— this isn't real, I swear this isn't—"

"It is real!" Jungkook defended, pulling his knees to his chest and hiding in the gap. He let out a frustrated noise and caved in on himself. "Why do you sound so much more excited than I was?"

"Because after like four fucking years, you landed yourself a forever boy. Kim Taehyung. Oh, god, I'm calling Joonie. He's going to be speechless, Jungkook do you even realize how amazing this is?"

"You're scaring me."

Jimin plopped down beside him, already holding his phone and ringing Namjoon up. "You don't mean that."

"Just— is it really that unbelievable?"

"What? Kook, no, that's not why I'm screaming." Jimin immediately shut the thought down. "I've literally been the one saying to go for it!"

"I know, I know—"

"Listen, okay. You deserve him. I'm not shocked because you landed Korea's top model, I don't even see Taehyung like that half the time. He's a friend. I'm just screaming because my best friend finally got a partner."

"Woah, woah, woah, the fuck did I miss?"

"Joonie Hyung," Jungkook screamed into his sleeved fist. "Crap, I forgot Jimin called you for a 'sec, but, uh..."

"How was the release? How did it go last night?"

"Well, baby, our precious bun got himself—"

"Jimin, I didn't ask you."

"Oh, shit. Okay, shutting up." Jimin fumbled on his own words, eyes widening. "Think I felt that in my dick."

"Hyung, shut up." Jungkook cried.

Namjoon chuckled in the speaker. "He's just touch deprived, bun, but tell me. I don't wanna jump to conclusions."

"I— uh— well, we ate some food, lamb skewers, I'm sure Jiminie told him that it's my favorite because I don't know how the hell he would have guessed that on his own."