-: 88 :-

i tried with the trial research;
don't think it went very well
SO TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS
HOW COURT TRIALS ACTUALLY GO—
i apologize for all the inaccuracies :')

—

765,627 likesjjungkookie second time is the last time

765,627 likes
jjungkookie second time is the last time.

comments disabled

Taehyung was shaking in the backseat of the car. His manager was racking through the protocols, a nervous bounce in the older man's knee evident as even he was far from practiced in court cases.

"Ten minutes from Seoul Central District Court." Their driver alerted and Taehyung slumped in his seat, dragging his scarf down to loosen its heated wrap around his neck.

"Manager-nim," he mumbled and the man nodded along. "Do you have any holiday plans?"

"Excuse me?"

"Help me distract myself a little, please." He whispered. The elder looked over with a raised brow, pressing his knee down.

"You shouldn't be distracted right now. You need to focus, this isn't—"

"Please."

His manager sighed, rubbing his temple in quick defeat. As much as he'd helped manage Taehyung's schedule, the model knew himself best. Especially in a situation where they both were inexperienced. If distracting was what he needed, his manager ought to help him with it.

"No, I don't, Taehyung." He responded and the model frowned. "I was widowed years ago, leaving me to focus on work. I don't spend holidays with family or anything of sorts."

Taehyung's frown deepened. He'd never even known that. He'd seen the ring on the man's finger and assumed he went home to a family every night, or if they lived outside the city, spoke to them often.

"Don't give me that look of pity, young man."

"I'm not, I'm not." He hurriedly objected. "I just... I never knew. How have I not known after all these years?"