you are the...

"valentine's day is coming you know." y/b/f said.

"yeah i know, i just don't know what to get him." y/n started thinking ideas to get colby.

"maybe get him a ring." y/b/f shrugs.

y/n shook her head, "no i get him that last year." y/n check that off her list.

"well then maybe more hair dye?" y/b/f started laughing as well as y/n.

"haha nice one but i already got him that too." y/n started to think of all the things she gave to colby on valentine's day.

"well i don't know write him a text saying happy valentine's." y/b/f said giving up on ideas.

"you're right! i haven't done that, but that's a little too simple... mhmm... POEM. that's it"
y/n stand up her seat, went towards her best  friend.

"ahhh thank you, thank you." y/n said before she leaves.

y/n got to her house and started writhing. after what felt like years y/n finally finished.

you are the light in the darkness
you are the apple to my eye
you are the laughter to the joke
you are the smile to my cheese
you are the stars in the sky
you are the spice to my life
you are the jack to my rose
you are the pepper to my salt
you are the salad to my dressing
you are my ride or die
you are the other half of me

         - truly your, y/n

a/n : sorry that i haven't written anything. i have been on hiatus. but i'm back. and i have been thinking... a lot. i think i'm going to end the book now. i don't watch sam and colby now. which i'm sorry. so i guess this goodbye now. ahh! i don't like doing these things since i get emotional. but don't worry i think i'm going to come out with another book. so yeah. bye and happy holidays!

- gaby