Memories 2

I LITERALLY CRIED 4 MINUTES AGO {SORRY FOR SAYING A LOT OF ANNOYING THINGS ABOUT ME}

--

Y/n pov

"What are you doing here?" I said looking at the ground.

"I know that I am late. I know that you are leaving but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I am sorry for everything."

"Well you should have done that earlier." I say under my breath. "Yeah I know."

"Sorry, yeah I am leaving so goodbye." I said walking away turning my head to get my friend's hand.

"I just wanted to give you this." He hands me a ring.

"I was going to give you this at prom but that didn't went to plan." I look at the ring.

"I was going to promise you that I was going to be with you til the end."

"Thanks I guess." i try to say with out emotion.

"Well yeah that's what I came here from." I look up and see his features.

Blue eyes, pink soft lips, his soft hair and his smile.

"Well I guess that's goodbye."

"Yeah I guess." My version starts to get burly, as I feel a tear drop falling from my left eye.

"I still love you." I said as he walks back to his house.

"Hey don't cry." She wipes my tear.

"It's just hard leaving him... again, like I felt like we were together again."

"Hey you will find someone that loves you."

"But I already did."

"Then go after him, don't wait." I go after him. I catch up to him.

"Colby I still love you." I said.

"I love you too." In a long time I feel his soft lips on mine.