Homework

WARING: MATURE LANGUAGE

I NEED  A BOYFRIEND

SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2?!

--

Y/n pov
Last period. Thank you god. I go to my last period, chemistry. I go to my seat and see who I am sitting next to. Colby. I kinda have a crush on him.

"Hey guys so today we are doing a project and your partners are the person that is sitting right next to." Mrs. Clinton looked at everyone.

"well that's the end of class have a wonderful weekend." mrs clinton dismisses us.

"So do you want to come to my house?" I look at Colby. "Okay, can I get your number?"

"Ofc." we both get out of class.

It's 5:58pm. I look at my phone and see that there's a message.

C: Hey it's Colby, can I get your
address?

Y/n: Hey Colby, here's my
address {your address}

C: See you in a bit

I go to the mirror and see how my hair looks like. Shit. It looks like birds literally live in there.

I fix my hair. I go get my backpack and see that it will take the whole weekend with my slow ass.

I grab my phone and look at the message.

C: I'm here :)

I go downstairs, and since my parents aren't here for the weekend I don't have to tell them.

I go open the door. "Come in." I move out of the way.

"You have a nice house." he looks around.

"Thanks." I go up to my room. I go get my backpack and take out the homework.

"Wow that's a lot, what is it about." I flip over the papers. "It's mostly about what is a soulmate."

"oh cool." he looks at the papers in me more time.

As we start working. I keep looking at him. "What are you looking at?" Crap he saw me.

"You have beautiful eyes." i look back at our homework.

"Uhh thanks."

"Should we just work on this tomorrow?" I look at Colby. "I mean sure." I let my head on his shoulder, and close my eyes.

Colby pov
Y/n lays her head on my shoulder. As I look at her I feel this thing in my stomach.

Butterflies.

I start to lay down and try to get up. But she hugs me. I take my phone and call my mom telling her that I am staying here.

As I go kiss her head she smiles.