Chapter 19: Something.

A/N: The day has finally come.. Finally... Also probably one of the longest chapter I've made for this book so far I think!

EL'S POV:

    I stand in the bathroom of the house.. No not my home in London, I stand in the bathroom of a house in Northern Italy. I'm wearing spanx to suck in every part of me, and I have one of those sticky bras on with no back. These things weren't made for big boobs, they shouldn't have been made at all. It's fucking hot. It's literally a million degrees in this bathroom, and-

    "El?" I turn my head, and stand up straight, letting go of the bathroom counter.

    "Just a minute!" I call out to Anthony who is the only person on the other side of that door right now, and that's just how I wanted it. I knew everyone else would stress me out, but honestly right now he's stressing me out too.

    "We don't have a minute, open the door bitch!" He knocks, and I sigh, putting my hands on my forehead. Great, I literally have sweat on my forehead, I literally look like a prized pig right now, sweating, and ready to be sold off. "El, stop telling yourself you're being forced into this because we both know you're not.. You want this, and I would be saying this to your face, but I can't because you've been sitting in the bathroom for twenty minutes. Do you have Crohn's shits? Did you throw up? Is that why you wont come out here?" Anthony asks, and I roll my eyes, pacing the floor. I shake my head again, and unlock the door, opening it myself.

    "Because this was stupid.. I can't do this! I don't want to do this." I speak quickly, and Anthony bursts into laughter.

    "Okay well that's too fucking bad, there's about to be a shit ton of people here, most of which traveled to be here too considering you had to get married in Italy.. That's another reason you're not backing out of this shit, because we're in Italy, yes, Italy, a beautiful country that your soon to be husband loves more than anything, just like you, and your two children." Anthony stops his foot down, and I shake my head.

    "This isn't me, Anthony none of this is me I can't do this. I've never been the marrying type. I've never been one for-"

    "Right now you're proving you're one for extravagance, because you're being obnoxious, and extra as fuck. El you-"

    "Answer me. Am I the marrying type, genuinely answer that question." I speak quickly, and he sighs as I continue to pace in the highly decorated room we both stand in.

    "No El, you're not but-"

    "And did you ever think, literally ever that I would be sitting here in a room in Northern Italy, getting ready to get married?" I snap, looking at him now, knowing I look crazy. I have my hair and makeup done, but basically no clothes on at this point. I was about to put my dress on, and I know I need to. I don't want anyone to see me the way that I am, but.. Well now we're here.

    "No El, but I also didn't think you were the having two twins, owning your own clothing brand, still working for Gucci at the same time, while also making your friends, and family clothes, as well as being a studio girlfriend to Harry, and the most kick ass mom at the same time type either. Yet here we are. I know that this is a lot, and I know now that this day is here, and you're actually having to do all the things that you had originally signed up for. So no old El would not be the type to be here today, but let's not forget who you are now... You are the type.'' He grabs my shoulders, and gives me a soft shake. "Can we put your dress on now please? Because you still haven't let me see the finished product.." He clasps his hands together, begging and I nod, still shaking with nerves.

    "Yea. Go ahead." I speak softly, looking down, still feeling myself shake as I bring my finger up to my lips. Why am I nervous... Because even though we have kids together they'll be happy no matter what, we'll make sure of that of course, but what about us? What if something happens and we're not happy together, but we can't be apart? Marriage is binding, it's tying, it's... It's a promise, and I've already made him a promise. I've made him hundreds of those, but-