Chapter 4: Beside You.

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD FOR EL AND HARRY.

HARRY'S POV:

I open the door as quickly as I can and she's pacing, her hand covering her mouth, and tears in her eyes, and I take her shoulders in my hands.

"Why are you bleeding?" I ask softly, tilting my head down so I can look at her.

"I I don't- I don't know I.. I need to go to the hospital, and fucking hell, I did everything right. I did everything fucking right, this shouldn't be happening!" She screams, and I squeeze her shoulders, and force her to look at me.

"El... baby look at me... I know this is a lot, but for the baby... try to stay calm, please try until we figure out what's going on okay?" I ask despite the shake in my hands. She nods her head, looking to my chest, and her hands are shaking as she holds my forearms. "Baby, you're shaking..." I mumble to her, hating the feeling of her trembling, hating the way she's looking so blankly to me right now. "Baby..." I try to get her attention, and her eyes finally snap to me.

"We have to take the car in the garage... That way no one sees me." She tells me, and the way she just fixated on something so small, something that should be the least of our concern shows me that she's not in the right headspace right now, she's trying to not think about it. She walks into the closet, and pulls out clothes, and changes. I watch her walk out, and stop her, lifting her hand to see the clothes she just changed out of within her fingers. "Let go of me..." She mumbles, and I take the material from her hands, seeing the blood, letting my face fall.

"Let's go now... El, we're wasting time." I mumble, and she leisurely walks to the bed, grabbing her phone, not putting her shoes on. "El, Darling I love you but what the hell are you doing?" I mumble, and she shrugs.

"It was too good to be true, might as well take my time getting there if I already know what they're going to say... 'We're sorry Ms. Montgomery, we regret to inform you that you seemed to have lost your-'" She starts, and I kiss her as quickly as I can, knowing she'll take that better than me telling her to stop talking. I break away from the kiss, and move back, kissing her softer, pushing out every ounce of love I have inside me into this kiss.

"Do not give up on me, do not give up on this child. You don't know anything, you're not a doctor, so let's go to one, and figure out why you're bleeding baby... There's still hope, you have no idea what's going on... We were due for a doctor's visit soon anyways, that's all this is, just a check in visit... Do not give up.." I try to plead with her, but she just moves to sit down on the bed, having already given up. I sigh, and lift under her legs, carrying her from the bedroom, and down the hall to the stairs. "Fine, have it your way... When that kid comes out, I'll never let them know that you gave up so easily." I tell her, feeling somewhat angered at her viewpoint on this. Yes I'm scared, yes we should prepare ourselves for something like this... Yes I want to scream, and cry, and freak out... but I can't. Not until I know, not until I see for myself.

"Harry I don't even have-" I pick up her shoes as I bend down, and continue walking, not even looking at her.

"You cannot give up El, that's not an option." I mumble, and she sighs.

"I'm just trying to tell you that there's no point in-" She starts, and I let myself snap.

"It's not an option! El, it's not an option, I don't care what you're going to say." I bark, and walk into the garage, opening the car door, and putting her in. She stays silent, crossing her arms over her chest, looking forward as I walk around the car, feeling more than angered at her.

As I climb in, and turn the car on I look over to her, and she's got soft tears falling but a strong, blank face on as she looks forward, her arms still crossed. "Look at me... Darling..." I mumble, and she just looks forward, giving me the silent treatment. "Don't do this El..." I mumble, and she doesn't look at me.