Chapter 11: Turning Page.

A/N: Sorry for the late update.. I had to do a good bit of researching for this chapter so it took me longer, and also I've been trying to deal with Coronacation stuff.. STAY INSIDE LOVIES!!!

You can expect more and more from this fanfic though, once again... sorry I kept you waiting for so long.

ALSOOOOO THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! Don't play the chapter song until you see the instructions to play it! It says (play song here) within the chapter. Kid you not I was crying while writing it right when I turned the song on...

HARRY'S POV:

She seems a lot happier here, there's not as much care. Anthony and I went and decorated, and built the entire nursery, and we wouldn't let El help at all. She had a lot to say about that, but I ignored it all. She's almost eight months, she shouldn't really be moving out of bed, but I know I wont be able to keep her from doing so. She's too stubborn. She's still not herself though, around me she's quiet, and skittish sometimes.

She started having nightmares too. It was horrifying the first time, I was woken by screams, and thrashing, and when I woke her up she kept asking me to turn it off once more. She begged me to stop talking, but I had to do what I did the first night I got her back. Every time it happens I just talk to her as softly and as calmly as I can, telling her it's me, and she eventually comes back to me. The horror stays in the night though, now that Anthony is here I hear her laughing more, and I don't care who's causing the laughter, as long as I can hear it.

I think the most shocking thing was coming home from the store to see El with her stomach painted by Anthony, both of them laughing wildly, taking pictures.

She's felt more comfortable posting too

She's felt more comfortable posting too. I'm not one for social media, but she was before she met me, and throughout our relationship. She only stopped because of the pregnancy, because of me. Now she's posting more, sharing our life with everyone, and I know the fans appreciate all the Instagram stories, and pictures of her and I... Updates on what's happening.

The two of us haven't been as close as we had been in the past though. It almost feels like there's a barrier that neither of us can cross because of what happened to her, and I want more than anything to be close to her again. She's the love of my life. She makes me the happiest in the world even though lately it all feels somewhat down. I'd give up every bit of myself for her though.. If that's what it took.

I lay in bed by her side every night though, I lay here with her, and we talk about things. Sometimes I see her crack that golden smile of hers, and it sends my heart into overdrive.. I wait till she's asleep before I even think about letting my eyes close. Right now I do it. I hold her head to my chest, my hands softly moving through her hair until her breath finally evens out, and slows down. Then I let my eyes close, her peace is more important than mine...

"Harry..." I wake up to the sound of her voice, and feel for her, but she's not there. I shoot up out of bed, seeing the light from the bathroom on, and I'm up, sliding on the hardwoods to stop my momentum at the door. "Oh fuck, Harry!" She raises her voice, and I see her. She's just gotten out of bed from the looks of it, but she's in pain. Her hand is on her stomach, her legs are bending. "I think.. Fuck I think they're coming." She mutters the words, and my entire world stops.