Come On

"Aren't you tired yet?"

"Not in the slightest,"

"Just take a break! Come get food with us!"

"I'm not a big chess boy like you guys, I have to try and keep up!" she declared looking up dramatically from the book she was reading about different endgame strategies.

Emilie's new longer haired friend laughed and tapped her shoulder.

"Come onnnnn!"

"You guys can just go, you'll probably have more fun without me tagging along anyway,"

Arthur went crouched next to her, expressing the same sentiment as his friend,

"Hey, I've only known you for a day, but I seriously doubt that." Both of the men turned to Benny cueing to him that it was his turn to speak,

With a sigh and a growing smile, "Em, get your ass out of my cheap chairs and let's go," She looked up, not yet putting down her book. "Do we have to grovel at your feet, your highness?" Benny joked.

"Well, I mean..." she giggled as two of them started to bow and fan her. "Okay fine!"

"That's more like it!" one of them exclaimed.

"Come on we can pick up Cleo on the way,"

As they drove to the restaurant Emilie asked, "If Cleo's a french model why doesn't she live in Paris?"

"Oh she does sometimes, she just is staying in New York for a while," said one of the two men in the backseat. Emilie had the privilege of riding shotgun while Benny drove. They all were bopping along to the radio except for Benny who was oddly tense. Emilie brushed her hand over his. His knuckles were white from gripping the wheel. As she did this they braked suddenly, she withdrew her hand quickly and he went back to normal just as quickly, but the quick change of pace was enough to cause hushed curses to be said from the people in the back seat. Considering that she had very recently met two out of the three men in this car, she had been pretty comfortable with them.

"It's already midafternoon, is Harry coming today?" Hilton asked

"Well, I assumed but with everything he might just lounge around all day for all I know,"

"Shame, he was nice, awkward, but nice,"

The radio was the only sound in the car for a while, but Emilie added,

"We should get extra, assume we're having a full house tonight," There was overall agreement and Emilie smiled to herself

-

They picked up Cleo around four, she looked more natural than she did yesterday but she was still gorgeous. Harry showed up at the apartment around five. No one questioned where he was, he seemed sort of haggard but once he started to talk to people more, it became less obvious.

Cleo seemed to make Hilton, Arthur, and Benny light up a little more.

After they ate Cleo was in an exceptional mood and wanted to play games.

She proposed another chess game like the previous night, but Benny was pretty strongly against it with how much money he lost.

"What about spin the bottle?" she said in a strong French accent.

"What are we twelve?" Benny rebutted.

"Ok..." she looked around and saw the bottle of liquor on the table, "an adult game?"

Harry choked on his food slightly, Arthur laughed at him, while Hilton questioned further, "Like...?"

"Never have I ever! With drinking!" she seemed very pleased with herself.

"I don't really drink," Emilie commented somewhat apprehensively. She didn't want to ruin the fun.

"Well, you can...." Cleo scurried to the kitchen and found lemon juice in his fridge, "Do shots of lemon juice,"

With that, no one had anything else to say so,

"Never have I ever it is," Benny sighed but went to go help Cleo pour cups.

Emilie didn't say this out loud but she was pretty sure this would either not go well or go a little too well, and both weren't great options for her.