4) Prom

Word count: 1031

'If you could see that I'm the one who understand you! Been here along, so why can't you see? You belong with me"-'You belong with me'  Taylor Swift

-'You belong with me' Taylor Swift

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁ ❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

Wednesday: 1:30 pm
Y/N's POV:

After 3 weeks of planning I finally got the prom set up. I hade the color themes being black and white.

The stands had included different cultures set up so the students can learn, wear, and taste different cultures!

I was wearing a silky black suit/dress with black heals/ dressing shoes.

I checked off all the decor on my checklist as I started bending down placing the last flower centerpiece.

"Wow L/N, this looks beautiful" a voice was heard behind me as I got back up turning around to see the well dress ravenette.

"Thank you! And you look amazing," I complimented as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Uh yeah, anyways did you invite anyone as your date?" He asked with a small blush.

"Nope, I know we're meant to but I don't even know many people." I explained as he nodded.

"Hi guys! Wow Y/N this looks amazing, how did you do it?" Kanae walked into the gym wearing a purple dress with a white flower on her bracelet. She was clinging on to Shinazugawa's arm as they walked over to me and Giyuu.

"Is he your date?" Sanemi asked surprised that Giyuu actually got someone to go to the dance.

"Nope, we're just 2 friends who are going to supervise a middle school dance together " Giyuu cleared up.

"So a date? You do know we're not doing this to have fun right? It's just to have more chaperones" Shinazugawa explained glaring at Giyuu.

"Hey, these are my wives Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru!" Tengan announced walking into the gymnasium.

The girls were wearing matching white dresses as Tengen wore a white suit.

"You guys look gorgeous! It's crazy to know Uzui scored total babes when he looks like... that" I complimented looking Uzui up and down.

"Hey! At least I'm not the one who can't drive!" He bantered. The girls laughed as they escourted Uzui to the chaperone table. Meanwhile we waited for Kyojuro,Gyomei, and Obanai.