1) Job

Word count: 1026

 "There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway

"There's nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway."
-Shota Aizawa
❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

Third person;

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

"Hey L/N! Welcome to the job, it's nice to have a new member to The troupe" a serious man with long black hair and pale sick skin had welcomed the new staff member.

"I will have Tomioka right here help you around! He has been here with us for quite the time and it seems you 2 would get along!" The man explained as he signaled to a serious headed man next to him.

The man had a blue track suit that matched his cornflowered eyes. He had jet black hair with a light tone of royal blue, tied into a long spiky ponytail.

Y/N was at their new job on a Saturday afternoon. It was an outdoor school and now they were in the principals office.

It was a wooden framed room with white walls and furniture. The decor was nothing more than succulents and a comfort corner for students.

The principal seemed nice and caring, his voice felt like all your problems were being washed away. "So I now declare you as the new social study's teacher!" The man congratulated as he smiled at the new young teacher.

"Ah~ thank you!" Y/N thanked the sick man as they were escorted out the door by the raven headed man from earlier.

❁❁❁❀❁❁❁

"And this is back to the main office, any questions?" The ravenette asked the new member. "Uh nope" Y/N answered as they finished the tour.

A buzz came from Y/N's phone as they checked to see that a call from their friend was missed. Y/N called back as the phone was answered.

Y/N took a step away from the man as they talked with their friend. The call was short one nothing more than 5 minutes as Tomioka just waited.

"Shit" a whisper was heard which stunned the man. "Are you okay?" He asked Y/N.

"Physically yes, emotionally no" the teacher answered as they were texting as fast as they could on their phone.

A scoff was heard from the mans mouth as a small smile was there as-well. "So what's wrong?" He asked again.

"My ride can't come," Y/N answered looking up from their phone to the man. "Wait you don't have your own car?" Tomioka asked.

"I did but it broke down and I don't have enough money to fix or buy a new one. My old job payed me $12 dollars an hour, luckily I had just gotten my teaching degree so I came here since I heard the job has better pay than any other school" the frustrated teacher answered.