The start of the Championship ch IX

"Welcome to the 1st tournament of the Champions of Champions since the creation of the league", Mr. Goodshow said holding a microphone in his right hand, "Now our champion of champions shall say a small speech."

        Satoshi walked onto the stage and starred at the crowd. He looked up and smiled before looking back at the crowd. 

        "The league created this tournament on my wish. I have my reasons for asking this tournament, but for now think of it as a way to test yourselves against the strongest trainers. I wish you best of luck."

        "And there we have it. The tournament has 256 contest-... sorry, 32 contestants left from the original 256 who signed up. The pokécenter has the match ups for the first round. Good luck to you all", Mr. Goodshow stated.

        Satoshi walked off the stage and towards the pokécenter. They could have told me my match, but no. They make me go to the pokécenter as well, Satoshi thought stalking into the pokécenter and up to the desk.

        "Your first battle is against Misty", Nurse Joy said.

        "Perfect", he said smirking.

        "What!" Misty shouted startling him, "Why do I have to fight Ash?!"

        "Satoshi", he growled, "Satoshi. Ash never existed."

        "That's a lie Ash Ketchum!" Misty shouted.

        People looked up at them, while Satoshi stiffened slightly before walking off. Satoshi stalked back towards the stadium where all the beginning rounds would be held.

        "Each trainer will use 3 pokémon in this battle! Misty send out your first pokémon!" the ref shouted.

        "Misty calls Starmie!" she shouted.

        "Mewtwo, battle stance", Satoshi whispered after a few moments.

        "Alright let the battle begin!" the ref shouted after freezing, shocked for a few moments.

        "Mewtwo dark pulse!" Satoshi shouted.

        "Dodge it Starmie!" Misty shouted, "Then counter with water gun."

        (Change order. Teleport and follow up with an aura sphere) Satoshi told Mewtwo, watching as Mewtwo end the dark pulse and teleported as the water gun hit the area it was just at and reappearing behind Starmie creating an aura sphere, knocking Starmie out.

        "Starmie is out. Misty send out your next pokémon!" the ref shouted. 

        "Starmie return! Misty calls Gyrados!" she yelled angered.

        "Mewtwo thanks for the assistance. Lugia battle stance!" Satoshi muttered.

        "Thunderbolt!" Misty commanded.

        "Dodge then Aeroblast."

        "Follow up with hydropump!"

        "Go through", Satoshi stated as Lugia dodged the thunderbolt and charged the aeroblast, going through the hydropump while firing the aeroblast.

        "Gyrados is out!" the ref shouted, "Send out your next pokémon!"

        "Gyrados return. Misty calls Stayu!"

        "Thanks Lugia. battle dance Ho-oh!"

         "Water gun followed by psychic!"

        "Dodge and finish with sacred fire!" Watching Ho-oh dodge staryu's attack and knocking Staryu unconscious.

        "And with this Satoshi wins", the ref yelled as the crowd erupted in cheers.

        "NO!" Misty yelled angered, "How can a  disgrace like a disowned boy win like Ash win?!"

        "Inncorect, my father never disowned me."

        "Lies! Your father is dead!"

        "Never said he was. I only said he went on a journey."

        "He must have taught you how to drug pokémon."

        "Sorry, but my father is the king of Rota. Officer Jenny check her pokémon for drugs because last time I checked they would have cried out when they came out of their pokéballs."

        "Would, but her pokémon were already checked and drugs were found. Do you want to take them?" Officer Jenny asked.

           "Of course",  and with that Misty was dragged away screaming by Officer Jenny.