2nd Round also known as the Round Before the Quarterfinals ch X

"Hey! Satoshi do you know who you are battling next?" Max shouted.

        "Trip", he replied darkly, "and I know exactly who I am going to use."

        "Satoshi how did you end up going against Trip when you just battled Misty?" Brock asked.

        "I chose the rounds of who is going to battle who", he muttered.

        "What are the rounds then?" Gary asked.

        "First round was Misty vs. me, Trip vs. someone, Iris vs. someone, someone vs. someone, Paul vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone,  someone vs. someone, again someone vs. someone, Max vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone, and Gary vs. someone. 2nd round is Trip vs. me, Iris vs. Someone, Paul vs. someone, someone vs. someone, someone vs. someone, Max vs. someone, someone vs. someone, and Gary vs. someone. And if everything goes as planned 3rd round will be-."

        "Okay! We get it. That was a little to confusing but still!" Barry yelled.

        "And round 2 starts in 15 minutes. Better hurry", he said mockingly.

        "Wait but what about healing the injured pokémon?" Paul asked. 

        "Best equipment  in this region takes a minute to heal your pokémon."

        "Okay. And the 2nd round?"

        "Yep. All matches except the finals are to be held today. The first round matches were at 1200 with 30 minutes for anything that has to be done between all of today's rounds. Second round matches are at 1330. Third round matches are at 1500. Fourth round matches are at 1630 ending today's battles at 1730. Oh and come over tonight at 1800 for dinner", he said walking off.

        "Why dinner?" Zoey asked no one in particular, "We were just there last night."

        "Waaah!" Max yelled, "Today is his birthday!"

        ""Each trainer will use 3 pokémon! Satoshi send out your first pokémon!" the ref shouted.

        "Battle dance Zekrom!" he shouted angrily.

        "Serperior finish what we started!" Trip yelled, "Frenzy plant!"

        "Zekrom take it and fusion bolt!" knocking Serperior out cold. 

        "Serperior is unable to battle! Trip send out your next pokémon", the ref shouted.

        "Return Zekrom! Battle dance Reshiram!" Satoshi shouted.

        "Return Serperior. Frillish do what Serperior couldn't!"

        "Ladies first Trip!"

        "I'm not a girl, Ketchum!" Trip yelled angered.

        "It. Is. Cameron. The Ketchum family no longer exists!" Satoshi screamed.

        "Didn't Misty tell you, that's a lie Ash Ketchum?" Trip asked hearing the crowd gasp.

        "I am unable to process that thought as the Ketchum family used to hunt aura users and as I am an aura guardian myself, I can not be  a Ketchum."

        "That made zero sense Ketchum!"

        "Yes it did. And did you know that I memorized, sadly, all of the laws of this kingdom. Did you know that law 29 states-."

        "Law 29 states 'that anyone who uses the name of the family that disowned them or another man calls the one disowned by his disowned name is to be arested' or at least that is one of the laws", Riley shouted.

        "That is correct partially. It is finished with 'arrested if the disowns new family chooses to' and we want this boy to be arrested for attacking and killing our sons first pokémon", Lady Ilene added.

        "You can't do this!" Trip yelled punching an officer in the face.

        Satoshi sat down and laughed at Trip struggling against the officers grips. Finally Jenny got tired of this and smacked Trip in the face. Trip fainted.

        "Hey Trip!" Max shouted over the crowd making everyone go quiet, "I thought only pokémon faint!" And laughter filled the stadium.

        "Satoshi do you want his pokémon?" Jenny asked.

        "Only the ones on him or that he battles with. Send the rest he caught to his parents as they probably would like some friends around the house", Satoshi replied as he walked off.

        "Sir?" Jenny shouted.

        "Shoot I left Reshiram!" he exclaimed turning around.